Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

Day 10 :

Daily Prize : gif_crystal_formation.gifCrystal Formation

Quest : Earth Faerie

Item : pot_waterfaerietears.gif Tears of the Water Faerie ((((((((((((((((that's kind of sadistic looool))))))))))))))))))))))

Cost : 1500NP

Reward : strength

I thought perhaps changing to any foreign language would help. No, that just gave me a Spanish crafting fae quest. *facepalm*

Does anyone know if Japanese would work? (Not that it matters...I'm just curious.)

Japanese works, you can check it what will work: change the language and try to find the NC mall. If it's not accessible you're good. You will still see the NC mall building on the map in Neopia but it won't be click-able.

Even when it was in English, I couldn't click the mall.

Just out of random curiosity, I changed it to Japanese and then put the link into the address bar...it automatically changed back to English! O.o

Got a space faerie quest!

...... but she's asking for Luperus Right Head Stamp, which costs about ~1 mil+ on the TP :c

Ah well, better luck tomorrow.

Getting kinda bored of Water Faeries, I think this is my third/fourth one so far. >.> More Light faeries would be nice.....and maybe another Battle quest even though I already got two so far....I think we all get one kind of faerie per event that really favors us that we keep getting, which is easily tiring. Kinda lost track of what I've been getting...I think 2 Battle, 2 Fire, 3 or 4 Water, 1 Earth, 1 Light, 1 Dark, 0 Air (thankfully) 0 Fyora (of course) 0 Mira (of course...I never get her) 0 Naia (I already got her twice in the past, that's plenty), and 0 Delina (thankfully, but that's just because I have her blocked).

Got the Queen herself today:

The ambassador is here? Tell him I'm not in! Ahem. Neopian, please find my item soon. xDD

Getting kinda bored of Water Faeries, I think this is my third/fourth one so far. >.> More Light faeries would be nice.....and maybe another Battle quest even though I already got two so far....I think we all get one kind of faerie per event that really favors us that we keep getting, which is easily tiring. Kinda lost track of what I've been getting...I think 2 Battle, 2 Fire, 3 or 4 Water, 1 Earth, 1 Light, 1 Dark, 0 Air (thankfully) 0 Fyora (of course) 0 Mira (of course...I never get her) 0 Naia (I already got her twice in the past, that's plenty), and 0 Delina (thankfully, but that's just because I have her blocked).

How can you block her??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Quotes from other users don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How can you block her??

Switch your language to Chinese (Traditional/Simplified) or Japanese before accepting your daily quest, since the NC mall is not available in China and Japan respectively, and Delina quests require NC to complete, you won't be able to get her.

How to change language:

Scroll to the bottom of any Neopets page and click any of the three options below Espanol in the drop down box. Don't forget to change it back to English after. Same method, I believe English is shown as English still in those languages. :)

Today makes this the fourth Fire Faerie, still no sign of Space or Fyora (I never get Mira...maybe she's bitter I turned down her last quest all those years ago because I didn't think of asking for help back then), and not enough Light or Dark faeries. Hoping for one more Battle Faerie quest before this ends.

3 days a go got a Battle Faerie, 30k though...I did it :whistle: yesterday got a Fire faerie, but that woman was crazy, she asked for something worth 70k so of course I declined and today again a Fire Faerie, this time costs 3k so of course I did it, and got a Thyoras tear stamp :)

Day 16 :

Daily Prize : bak_illusen_fourtwo.gif Illusen Classic Combo

Quest : Dark Faerie.

Item : toy_poogle_racinghome.gif Poogle Racing Game

Cost : 4444 NP

Reward : HP

======

Day 17 - FINAL DAY

Daily Prize : boo_faerietracing.gif Faerie Tracing Book

Quest : Air Faerie

Item : gro_flouride_rinse.gif Flouride Mouth Wash

Cost : about 10,000 NP