Game NP Ratios Changed?

Alaeyra

I went on to play my daily easy & quick 3k games: Magax II, Usul Suspects, Itchy Invasion, Maths Nightmare, Warf Rescue Team, Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers, Evil Fuzzles.

And ALL of them got their ratios butchered! A lot of them were only 70-200pts to get 1k, and now it's much harder & takes much longer to earn 1k nps. :[

Anyone have any easy games to recommend me? I already know about the ones like: Catch the Petpet, etc. But what about actual games (i.e. Meerca Chase) that are easy to earn 1k?

our page (TDN) and some pet pages update themselves monthly with the best games to play for ratio .... checkout the dailies page here (thedailyneopets.com/dailies) or this petpage neopets.com/~Joderi

I really dislike the ratio changes personally. I think it's a pretty dumb idea considering how drastic some of the changes are.

That being said, Kass Basher is usually a pretty easy way of getting 3k a day. Though you need to have the Hard difficulty unlocked, which isn't really all that hard. ;)

Re: the ratio changes... Earning NP by gaming is difficult enough. I mean, you can only play the same games so many times and so far before you get SICK of them. Main reason for every hiatus I've taken from the site over the last 10 years, was massive boredom with games. And the first time I saw the ratios change, I was pretty upset. If they'd do more on other parts of the site, and leave the games section alone, then maybe things would improve site-wide. Just my 2 cents. :)

I just don't see very many opportunities to earn nps. I know you can do stocks, and I do, but that seems very long term. Games seems like the easiest way, and it takes me under an hour to make perhaps 50k off them daily. Or at least, I could before the ratio change. I didn't realize it was a monthly thing. Do they always make the ratios worse or do they also make them better too?

I just don't see very many opportunities to earn nps. I know you can do stocks, and I do, but that seems very long term. Games seems like the easiest way, and it takes me under an hour to make perhaps 50k off them daily. Or at least, I could before the ratio change. I didn't realize it was a monthly thing. Do they always make the ratios worse or do they also make them better too?

They change every month depending on the scores of the previous month. So they go up and down.

We have a member here at TDN that goes through all of the games each month after the ratio changes and makes a list of the best games to play, the ones that make the most NP in the shortest amount of time. You should check out her page. You can find it HERE.

She includes regular games and the mirror games. The important thing to note with the mirror games is if you play a mirror version of a game, DO NOT play the normal version that day. That's considered cheating by TNT. You should only play one version of a specific game.

our page (TDN) and some pet pages update themselves monthly with the best games to play for ratio .... checkout the dailies page here (thedailyneopets.com/dailies) or this petpage neopets.com/~Joderi

I'm pretty sure that Joderi's page isn't updating anymore. The last note he has is from 2012 and the ratios are currently incorrect.