6th Annual Neopies Begins!

hrtbrk

Boo, we could really do without NC accompaniments with every event/plot!!!! But since I was able to get retired AC items from the Fanatic's Museum, I'm gonna vote for that one. I GOT THE SKELETAL FACE PAINT AND THE BRAIDED WIG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Got 109 Cupcake Recipes.

I've been a bit busy but I was able to vote. :U

Fyoras Eyeshadow

Fanatic's Museum

Snarkie

I ended up throwing the items I received in the SDB so I forgot what I received. :C Sorry, I'm not helpful. OTL

I'm a little lost on this category since it feels unrelated compared to everything else that was nominated for last year. It felt so random. So I came here for a little guidance, and there isn't any, except to vote for Snarkie. Well okay then. I still don't understand this category, but whatever.

Got a Kiko Lake Carpentry Background. For yet another unanimous vote.

I like all of them! :O But to narrow it down, I need to decide between Unconverted Apple and Success Pending Hasee Toy. Seems the Hasee has the most votes (from what I see here at least) so I should probably join the bandwagon - however, it's hard to resist the jokes that can be made with the Unconverted Apple. "It's unconverted! It must be worth a fortune, right?" And I saw a comic strip where somebody got an UC Apple and everybody wanted it "I MUST HAVE THIS APPLE!" "This is the best fruit I have ever obtained in my life!" "I'll trade you my banana for your apple!" Too bad I can't remember what issue of the NT I found it in.

ARGH! I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see why anyone would go for the bandwagon one- I am pretty sure there is no special prize for agreeing with the most popular one- just for voting every day (or am I missing something?)

I went with the Turkey Monster. I thought it was hilarious when it was released, and I still think that. :D