What did you get for Christmas this year? (2013)

Tedhaun

Since Christmas has gone and past for 2013, it'd be great to what everyone here at TDNForums got for Christmas this year from their family and friends (and Santa).

Well, here's the gifts I got for Christmas this year:

Axe Phoenix Bodyspray (3-pack with identically-scented antiperspirant deodorant)

Everready Flashlights (2-pack with one small and one large flashlight)

$15 Gamestop Giftcard and $20 in cash

Nintendo 3DS (Midnight Purple)

Nintendo 3DS XL (Silver Mario & Luigi Edition with Mario & Luigi Dream Team pre-installed as a bonus)

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y (both versions)

How about you? What did you guys get for the holiday season?

Sounds like you got some really great gifts from family and friends (and Santa!) :)

I got:

* A framed poster of Humphrey Bogart (I collect black and white portraits of my favorite actors)

* A frame for my West Side Story poster

* A replica of the Elder Wand
* Lian Hearn's "Grass for His Pillow"

* Haruki Murakami's "The Elephant Vanishes"

* A case for my tablet

And all of it was surprises, which I love! :D

i got a ps vita, zelda: a link between worlds, mario and luigi: dream team, pokemon conquest, a $40 gamestop giftcard, $30 cash, headphones, and a laptop desk.

ive also got cosplay ordered, but it was ordered 2 days before christmas, so i dont have it yet but i guess it counts

* Ipad Air from my mom

* Ipad Smart Cover from my sister (to be bought still)

* Angry Bird mousepad from my cousin (it's cute)

* 2 books from my grandmother. One is about self medication and the other is about cooking with vinagar.

* Going to see my dad on saturday, so I guess that's when I get his present too. Usually money.

Some great books that I wanted copies of (apparently borrowing the same book from the library multiple times is weird...), a couple really cool glassware pieces (Daryl Dixon beer glass! and this lovely mug from Scandinavia and the World) and a beautiful Charmed series DVD set. And lots and lots of chocolate xD

I got a lot of chocolates, something I always tell people not to give me ahah. Also got some clothes, a cooking book and a book to write my recipes. I don't care much about gifts but I'm very happy with what I recieved :)

I had the worst Christmas ever!! I found out that my mom was Santa! :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: But anyways I got a My Little Pony Equestria Girls Twilight Doll!! What I wanted for my birthday! lol and also got $60. :laughingsmiley:

I had a good Christmas! Not as much as previous years but as my brother and I are grown now (I'm 21, he's 18) that's to be expected. I got a total of $300, some nice new stud earrings, a sewing machine, Pokemon X, LoZ: Link Between Worlds, a new scarf, gloves, and winter hat, a nice bath set from my Aunt, and I've got a Homestuck baffler coming in the mail (What Pumpkin is kinda backs up atm). Oh and a small pile of chocolate. And I'm headed to a gift exchange with friends this evening so I'll get some more stuff.

I got:

* A Northface vest

* Classic black Toms

* An anchor necklace and the Abominable Snowman Build-a-Bear I have wanted since I was little (thanks to my boyfriend!)

* 2 new scarfs

* Digital Camera

* Hunter Rainboots with matching socks

* Pink yoga pants

* Socks, gloves, and earmuffs

I got:

*new Michael Kors necklace to go with my watch

*Nike Free tennies (bit of a shoe freak over here, it's my 3rd pair of frees in the past year :weird:)

*Nike gym clothes

*lots of chocolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

*earrings

*some type of blender (Magic Bullet maybe? idk) for smoothies yum

I guess you could technically say I got the new Xbox for Christmas, but I bought it for my boyfriend and myself haha

EDIT: SHAME on me, I forgot to include the awesome table my stepdad made for me to play Catan on. We love board games in my fam, and Catan is our fave!

Naked 3 palette. Nothing else matters, really.

Just kidding. Got some clothes and Despicable Me 2!

Woow! As a self-proclaimed Urban Decay fangirl, this really spoke to me :D

Some great books that I wanted copies of (apparently borrowing the same book from the library multiple times is weird...), a couple really cool glassware pieces (Daryl Dixon beer glass! and this lovely mug from Scandinavia and the World) and a beautiful Charmed series DVD set. And lots and lots of chocolate xD

Charmed! I love Charmed!

I got a ton of Clothes, Listography (book), ADX paraphernalia, Boot Socks, Canon EOS Rebel T3 (camera), camera bag, camera lens, The Lone Ranger, The Perks of being a Wallflower (book and movie), Rubik's Cube (Dirty Santa), Hedbanz (board game/Dirty Santa), Alabama Jersey Snuggie (Dirty Santa), $145 cash, a diamond "L" necklace, and 2 $25 iTunes cards!

I love that you made a forum for this, I love hearing what other people got for Christmas!

I got Legend of Zelda A link between two worlds, A wonderful Dr, Whooves purse <3, Some body spray and lotion from bath and bodyworks, and some candy. I was extremely happy with it all

I got some Christmas cards and a box with goodies from work (mostly food and candy)

I'll get some presents at New Year though, when visiting family.

From TDN I've gotten a lot of nice gifts too :)

My family isn't really into Christmas, but a week before, my husband and I treated ourselves to a Wii and quite a few games.

From my in-laws, I got a gorgeous rock pendant necklace, with beaded chain that they made. From my sister-in-law, I got a little cast iron skillet with chocolate chip cookie mix.

Here on TDN, I got so many amazing gifts from everyone. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I buy my own gifts, but I got some surprises and am getting some stuff from my dad today.

I got...

A super awesome makeup set. It came with nail polish, eyeliner, lip gloss, eyeshadow, lipstick and blush

"Fragile Things" By Neil Gaiman

A grey v-neck t-shirt. It's sheer so I have to wear a tank top under it

The first Blue Exorcist manga

The first Full Metal Alchemist manga

The first One Piece manga

The first Fairy Tail manga

Gold high-top sneakers

Camo TOMS

A purple and white plaid zip-up

A black, grey and white zip-up

A really pretty silver necklace with an emerald green charm

Pink pajamas with champagne bottles on the pants (I think they're champagne bottles, but I'm not sure)

Red pajamas with red hearts on the pants

A red and blue striped zip-up

A purple hoodie

Pajamas with a kitty on the top and leopard print bottoms

Tan flats with studs

A really cute nautical Hell Bunny halter dress

A Call of Duty Ghosts shirt

A Batman pullover top

A Misfits pullover top

Black loafers with a mustache print

A Legend of Zelda Triforce shirt

An England Hetalia necklace

A blue Fennekin shirt

A Vulpix shirt

A gold Lion necklace

A pocket watch necklace with an Asian floral design

iTunes gift card

A leopard print puffer vest

A Kingdom hearts winter hat and gloves that look like a Heartless

According to my mom we're getting other things possibly next week and I have no clue what I'm getting from my dad so I'll edit this post later :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, everyone got some great stuff!

My husband got me:

China Glaze It's a Trap-eze to finish my Cirque du Soliel collection

Catrine Demew doll

Madeline Hatter doll

a small, blue Doctor Who tree

Open Heart Angel pendent (our baby is in heaven, so this meant the world to me)

My in laws gave me (us):

A new red microwave (SUPER excited about that!)
The Hunger Games headband set
200$ for new kitchen and bathroom stuff

Christmas was great this year!