How old is your main account?

Saxen

I'm curious ^^

Mine is 94 months. I've had accounts I made previously but I was young and silly and terrible at remembering passwords.

How old is yours?

Mine's 65 months. I had one account before this one, but I was young, and I made the account with a friend's email because I didn't have one of my own yet. So then I had no way to retrieve the password... This one I got lucky though, I created it and then stopped playing for awhile. Then I came back at least a year and a half later and it still wasn't frozen.

Mines about five years. I created one when I was little but I don't remember which email address it's connected to, nor what my password was. Plus the account has already been deleted too... Should of been around 12 years old if i still had it...

It's such a shame we can't remember passwords to our first accounts. I love the 12 year+ shields :wub_anim:

If I could still get into one of my childhood accounts, It would be 10 years old so it hasn't been deleted yet. I try everyday though to guess the password because I don't want to give up just yet. I don't know the password or the email connected to it, just the birthday. Ha so 5 guesses a day!

But this account I have now, isn't very old now because stupid me kept making accounts over the years and forgetting birthdays and/or birthdays and/or emails. :( But this one was born on Thanksgiving, 2013 :( So not very old....But of course, I have other accounts that are older, I just haven't gained access to them yet. Once I do, I'll have a 10 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old, and 2 year old.

Mine is six years. I had a previous account although I don't remember passwords or emails, it had like 8 or 9 years. I'm kind of sad I can't acess it, can't even send a ticket to NP since I don't remember any item I have there. Oh well, at least I could recover the 6years account :)

My account is 10 years old :) I had two accounts before this one, that I had made when I was very young. I forgot the password for one and the other unfortunately got hacked and then frozen. This one has served me well, I can't complain hehe.

January 14th my account will be 12 1/2 years old. Lost my very first account, that one was about 1 year older. My main now was my second account ever made. I cant wait for the new shield :laughingsmiley:

My main is 10.5 years old but I believe it was my third account. One side is 11 years old and my original one was made probably a year or so before that but I can't remember any of the information for that one and probably got purged.

Mine is 8.5 years. :D I'm always shocked at how old it is, since I remember making it in highschool when I was starting to procrastinate on studying for final exams. I can't believe it was so long ago. @.@

I doubt I would have ever started playing Neopets again if I didn't remember my password and didn't have my old pets. My account is 13 years old.

I think I would have had a really hard time playing again, too; I don't think I'd want to play without my old pets (: Mine's 13 1/2 months, and I'm so happy for the new shields!

Mine is just over 12 years :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.