How old is your main account?

Saxen

Wow. I feel so lame in comparison to all these aged accounts. I'm one month shy of the 2 year mark. Another year to go before I can get into the hidden tower. D: *sighs*

I played for a little bit when I was 13 and then stopped. Didn't start playing again until I was 19. Weird, I know. LOL.

I think its fun to pick up again when you're older because your mentality goes from "I've gotta learn how to buy and sell and get good at these games and learn to run a shop, etc" to "now I'm in my 20s.. Time to wipe the floor with these 13 year olds" :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

151 months, (12 years) :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

My account just turned 12!!! I've definitely taken a few breaks over those years though. I have to say I never would have guessed I would still be playing Neopets after all this time. Wow, it's still weird to think about... lol

My account is 65 months old or 5 years and 5 months I think I started playing when I was 6 although I think I was only active for about 2 and half years for my account. Thankfully when I forgot my password I had found a notebook i got for Christmas with the password in it so I hadn't lost my account so far i only have 1 account and hopefully I won't need to make another one.

• 2 weeks later...

My very first neopet account was made when I was 9/10, but the password and username are long lost. So I made a joint account with a friend in 6th grade and that account is 11 years old now. I didn't really keep up with that account and transferred everything to the current main account which is 9 1/2 years old.

Wow, there are some veteran players on here... My account is 7yrs old. My old account would be 10 1/2 years... I took a huge break though, so it is definitely not as impressive as some of those older accounts out there :)