Daily Dare 2013: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

It looks that way. I have the same.

You have earned this smashing trophy:

trophy_gold.png

But no new trophy on my lookup. I did get the inventory prizes and the Chadley site theme.

I've not got the trophy either and hope it's fixed soon! But I'm very happy with the level I reached! I missed a dew days and had to go back over them until I got them all done.

Does anyone else think the "stunning smile" is a tad creepy? o__o

I suspect the trophies will show up on ULs later day, once TNT gets into the office and activates it - or whatever it is they need to do.

I suppose so.

My first year of playing seriously: Silver! (I didn't even play 10 kinds of games last year)

What are the prizes? I'm curious as to what I missed. I got the Success Pending Hopping Hasee Toy, Abigails Memory Book, Stunning Smile, 8,000 np, silver trophy (which, like everyone else, I did not get), and two site themes (which I only got one. I'm guessing that it's because I have a Daily Dare site theme from before.)

Lol I'm not the only one with problems, I did not get the trophy either, the sad thing is... THAT'S WHAT I WANTED MORE THEN ANYTHING!!! :sad02: But on the bright side, TNT is probably fixing it right now :P

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

What's the second site theme?

I got the Chadley one, and his smug face is .. slightly aggravating!

I have never gotten gold in a Daily Dare.. is that why I don't have another theme?

Check to see if you already have the Daily Dare theme. I believe it's handed out to everyone that got a trophy, bronze and up. You wouldn't have gotten it though, if you already had it.

No trophy for me yet. So sad.

Also, when I added the 3D Camp AAA Stamp to my collection, it shows a broken image.

I just had to use the Chadley theme! I wonder how long I can stand looking at his smug expression...

I got silver, just like most people! Thanks to how difficult Escape to Kreludor was, I expect that stamp to be soooo expensive. ;_; Curses.

Oh well. I'm proud of how well I did. I beat Chadley/AAA more often than I expected to, and I worked really hard for some of those scores.

I wish I'd worked harder on beating the games. xD I got a participant medal (which didn't show up), 1k NP, the success pending Hasee hopping toy and the Chadley theme. Oh well. I didn't have a chance at beating Chad in Goparokko anyway. :P There's always next year. :D

This Chadley theme is making me laugh. At some point I'm going to change it just because I can't stand him. xD I'm really happy with all of my prizes. I wonder, was there any special prize for beating AAA on the days when Chadley was still there? I missed two of those scores.

Besides the prizes you got for beating AA at the time, nothing extra. No extra prize for doing them right on the day either *sigh of relief*

I am missing some books thanks to my 'on the day fumble though T-T

What are the prizes? I'm curious as to what I missed. I got the Success Pending Hopping Hasee Toy, Abigails Memory Book, Stunning Smile, 8,000 np, silver trophy (which, like everyone else, I did not get), and two site themes (which I only got one. I'm guessing that it's because I have a Daily Dare site theme from before.)

I got exactly the same, including only one site theme, which I also assumed was because I already had the Daily Dare one.

I've actually quite enjoyed this Daily Dare - it's made me realise I'm not as bad as I thought I was at the games. I got Chadly's/AAA's scores most of the times and even managed some of AAA's before he came back.

Golden Trophy (Didn't get it yet) Got it now, it's fixed.

Success Pending Hopping Hasee Toy

Abigails Memory Book

Stunning Smile

3D Camp AAA Stamp

10,000 NP

2 site themes (DD and Chad, but I already had the DD theme, so in effect 1 new theme)