New Avatar: Spacerocked!

hrtbrk

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got 13540 on my 4th or 5th try ....... but I think they made the game shorter especially the last stage .... it used to drag on forever ....

Yay new avatar! Hmm...Spacerocked though? I have a vague recollection of playing it...or trying to play it...and giving up...and never looking at it again. But maybe it will seem easier now? I should try again anyway, It might be good to focus on a game that isn't Ice Cream Machine!

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got 13540 on my 4th or 5th try ....... but I think they made the game shorter especially the last stage .... it used to drag on forever ....

Yes! That's what I thought... when I used to play years ago I had a lot of trouble getting to the ship. Now I get almost instantly... which doesn't help me get a high enough score D:

Yes! That's what I thought... when I used to play years ago I had a lot of trouble getting to the ship. Now I get almost instantly... which doesn't help me get a high enough score D:

I was thinking the game was glitched. It felt like the rocks would just teleport to the end. 0_o

Uh oh! Looks like I need to practice this one quite a bit. I played a few times yesterday and I couldn't even get past the first level. I think my all time high score is 8,000 so hopefully I can get to that score soon and then keep increasing it that way. :)

Good luck everyone! :)

It's more easy than it looks :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I read on the boards that you want to shoot the first two rocks low and hope that you will hit a couple of bonuses. Then shoot the last rock higher so it will hit the spaceship, using the boosts to help you. Do this for at least the first two levels. Last level, you might want to save some rocks in case you don't hit the spaceship in one shot.

In the first two levels ... try not to hit the Spaceship from the first shot ... that will add meters to your score and possibly some bonuses ... then in the third level try not to use the "B" button (Grundo) right away ... save them for the second and third try ...

Another game avatar. I am so bad at games! Really :sad01_anim:

I'll try to get it, sooner or later it will be mine!

Got the avatar yesterday. It actually wasn't too bad and only took 20-30 minutes. I kept restarting the game every time my first rock failed to get 500 points or more. Eventually I got lucky and landed on some bonuses/boosts and reached 13,752.

I'm usually really rubbish at the game avatars but this one does seem to be one of the easier ones. My high score is currently showing as 14,982 and I don't remember playing it much, so I am feeling quite optimistic about getting it.

I wonder what motivates them to release an avatar for a game that's been out for a while. When Assignment 53? came out the avatar came shortly. I suppose it falls into the theme of 8-bit pets too. The avatar is nice and simple although I do think it's rather random.