Age of players on neopets?

AJ11

I'm 22 male.

edit: I started playing back when I was 12. I am currently 22 now. I recently got back into the game about 2 months ago.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm 27, started playing when I was about 15. I play for a while then take a break for a few years but always end up coming back lol

and my hubby teases me a lot... i finally talked him into creating an account a few weeks ago. He said he actually likes the concept and all the things neopets has to offer but its just too much for him to grasp all at once as a new player

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm turning 25 in less than a month. I began in November 2000 with silly accounts but didn't make a serious one until feeble_iq in December 2000. There are plenty of mechanics that do make this an all-ages site, particularly for ambitious teenagers and young adults. I did go on hiatus on and off for a large portion but got back into it around February last year. I guess I have grown up with it, witnessing the changes and learning whatever new things TNT throws at us.

I'm 23 :P
I started at a young age, I was still in elementary school if I remember correctly. I've been a on and off player ever since haha. I'm a big fan of collecting them avatars XP

I'm 26 almost 27, and unlike most people around my age here, I only started playing a couple of years ago!

I'm in my 20s and I started playing as a tween. I'm still not nearly as dedicated and I have much less free time now, plus I hate so many things about the site, but it makes me nostalgic and I think it's fun to play the puzzles and use the money you get to decorate your neopets.

I quite like how Neopets can be private. If you play Farmville, it's aggrivatingly public, and everyone knows. But Neopets is... it's our little secret.

Me too. Everyone I know likes to play random puzzle and pet games but they just play them on facebook and stuff. I'm not ashamed but at least with neopets I'm not forcing friends who aren't interested in Fairy Bubbles to get e-mails about it.

I'm in my late twenties, been playing since i was 16 or so, neopets had just come known in Europe. I only played when I was allowed (3 hours a week) and was only interested in the games really. My very first account got frozen because I didn't understand english very well and there wasn't a language option yet. (but that's another kinda funny story)

I've kept coming on neopets all these years, but never really got into all the stuff. There were periods of maybe a month or so that I didn't come online at all.

When I met my partner, I introduced him and he really got into it, asking me stuff I didn't even know and searched for information. We both became really addicted. Now I'm on daily, joining every event that I didn't even know existed before I met my partner.

And I don't care what my friends think of what I like to do. They all have stuff I wouldn't do. They can laugh, I'm having fun too (Playing neopets) :laughingsmiley:

• 5 weeks later...