Lost Desert Support thread!

Well this that time again! Lost desert mummies unite and i have some rules I must say.

1. Don't put anyone down!

2. Talk about anything Lost Desert!

3. You don't have to be a Lost Desert member to post on here but please keep this about LD.

So Mummies lets go!!!! :rock:

101577.png

ld.jpg

Even though I play for Krawk Island and I'll always going to play for the team, I think that Lost Desert has a great team, I really like the goalkeeper Leera Heggle,

thanks

Thanks for supporting and good luck to KI

101577.png

ld.jpg

Good to see the LD team representing! I return for a sixth appearance on this great team of ours. :D And good luck to the Krawk Islanders who have visited too, I've always respected your team (my sister used to play with you guys all the time).

Most of all, I'm glad that we didn't have any roster changes. I wouldn't have been angry if perhaps Rhee had left us, but she's grown on me.

Good to see the LD team representing! I return for a sixth appearance on this great team of ours. :D And good luck to the Krawk Islanders who have visited too, I've always respected your team (my sister used to play with you guys all the time).

Most of all, I'm glad that we didn't have any roster changes. I wouldn't have been angry if perhaps Rhee had left us, but she's grown on me.

Agreed, I think Rhee proved herself last year and I think we have a shot with this team!

Edit: I painted my uni Nina_Anubis3 desert xD :D :D :D

101577.png

ld.jpg

Your Uni looks adorable! I've also had a pet painted desert since the last AC, my awesome Shoyru.

Thank you! and you right your Shoyru is so awesome!!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg

Hello everyone! Can't believe the AC is back again, D:

I think this is my 3rd or 4th year playing for LD. My goal (so far) this year, is to reach Rank 7 as I reached Rank 6 last year

Will join LD again for the 3rd year. *tries to forget joining FL in AC5 and then joining LD when they fell off the standings*

Lol, don't worry, my friend did the same except they joined HW in AC IV and then KI for AC V switched after ACV to virtupets ( They won) and stayed with them since

P.S. iv'e already played 30 games in 2 days :O

P.P.S. do you know how to change your neohome ( mine is in Roo Island because they won AC III ) and I want it to be LD

101577.png

ld.jpg

Anyone know how long the AC lasts? I can't remember /:

I need to plan my games around the release of The Last of Us.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Anyone know how long the AC lasts? I can't remember /:

I need to plan my games around the release of The Last of Us.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hey everyone :) 2nd time joining LD and excited to be here!! :D

This year it will last about a month and welcome Lovewallflower! I hope you like it here!

P.S. 200TH POST FROM ME :offtopic: :D :D :dance: :dance: :happydance: :happydance:

You guys will have to pick up my slack for Friday and Saturday as I'm pretty busy.....but come Sunday, there's a different story. Rain forecast, boyfriend's out of town and a pile of my favorite DVDs. I'm going to see how many ranks I can do in one day!

This year it will last about a month and welcome Lovewallflower! I hope you like it here!

P.S. 200TH POST FROM ME :offtopic: :D :D :dance: :dance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ah great, thank you!

And so it begins! I should (hopefully) be able to get to a nice rank over the weekend seeing as my mum will be out of town. Yay for not being asked to do chores! :D

Good luck everyone!

My first time to play in the Altador Cup since 2:51 AM Lost Desert is on the last on the bracket :sad01_anim:

I played for LD and I think that LD will still rise from the current spot :laughingsmiley:

Go for the goal!!

@AllOut I'm also saddened to know that Lost Desert is currently in last place! D:

Anyways, I'm back from a rather long hiatus (if any of you guys remember me) to play for Lost Desert! This is my 3rd year playing for this team! I'm reaching Rank 1 soon! Let's go Team Lost Desert! :D

WORST BRACKET EVER!!!!!!! MY BROTHER IS ON KIKO LAKE anyway i will be playing a heck of a lot of games and my predictions say we will be back up in 3rd for this bracket and it occurred to me they put the top 6 from last year together!!!!!! :grrr: anyway LETS WIN THIS THING!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: getting higher!!! 5th now

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif