Lost Desert Support thread!

Trying to get to rank 13 at the moment. Watching Orphan Black as I play. I have a trick for yooyoo bal to starve off boredom, I get 5 goals and just do other things on a side window til the time runs out, the other team usually doesn't catch up but I can see the screen in case. I sometimes leave it alone if I get a difficult ball too because the other team has trouble scoring.

I think we have a good shot today to do well.

Nice trick! also we got 6 points in SOSD we can take them down! I think got a good shot and i would love to see Cayle back on the top 10!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Nice trick! also we got 6 points in SOSD we can take them down! I think got a good shot and i would love to see Cayle back on the top 10!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

It's been alternating between Cayle and another player I cannot remember the name. Now to max SOSD for the first time.

Edit: (6/12/2013) We're facing FL today. So please work hard so that we can earn our first sweep!

FAERIELAND YAY! I will be playing for a sweep today and were in 13th we raised like 4 places xD we could be back in the game!

Edit: Goal 200 SOSD, 10 SS , 30 MSN, 200 YYB!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Yeah I have a good feeling about this bracket for Some reason! Probably were aginst 3 teams behind us :D

Edit CAYLE IS X ON TOP GOAL SCORERS!

:D PARTY :dance: :happydance:

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I wouldn't try SoSD or YYB against them since they are good there. MSN or SiS is your best option.

Yeah I think MSN would be our best bet here!

ACVII Prize shop still open, here is the link: http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2012/prizes.phtml

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Were against some good players and bad players although I think we will go to 3rd again by the end of this bracket!

EDIT: I like Kiko Lake I do but I WANNA KICK THEIR LITTLE BAND-AIDS! We need to get on the Top goal scorers list witch I will now call TGS!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

So close to rank 20....Going away for the weekend though! I'm feeling drained when it comes to YYB, more than anything I hope the achievements will come back net year to put some extra excitement in. Okay, I will get us a couple more games today. Good luck fellow LDers

So close to rank 20....Going away for the weekend though! I'm feeling drained when it comes to YYB, more than anything I hope the achievements will come back net year to put some extra excitement in. Okay, I will get us a couple more games today. Good luck fellow LDers

I know same here! except the rank 20 part :* and HECK YEAH CAYLE IS BACK ON! TGS! :happydance: :dance: :dance: !!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

With us playing Haunted Woods today, we've officially played all of the other 17 teams! That means round 5 will all be teams we've already played, so we'll probably have a good idea of how we'll do for that bracket.

Also I really really hope we can edge over Shenkuu today. We have an extra YYB win over them this round...

Final week and were still raising! Were in third!!!!!! By the end of this bracket we can still be in the top half!!!!! Also were not with MI :O! Good luck and do this! My goal this year

Place: 10th!

TGS: 10th!

Good luck guys!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

What day is the last day for the AC? I'm waaaaay behind on my goal -.- Been busier than I thought this month ):

I know I couldn't play for a couple of days ether.I think the cup ends somewhere around 29-31 but I know the results are confirmed on the 1st of July. P.S were fourth in the bracket........ TIME FOR......................EPICPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I think the last day is the 28th, seeing that it would be the fifth day of round five. There may or may not be extra play days to rank up, but that's never certain.

I'm glad we'll be getting Altador out of the way early, but we should definitely try to tire them out! We can't let them win so easily without a fight.

Ah, okay. Thanks! I hope I can reach my goal by then.

The site is starting to annoy me right now.. I go to submit my score and all I get is 'your score cant be processed' -.-

EDIT: Omg, its started again.. couldn't submit my 11 goals.

I usually don't have a problem with the Neopets site, it's usually my internet provider that makes playing difficult sometimes.

Today we've got to play extra hard if we want to pass Brightvale in the rankings! As long as we don't get repeats we should end up playing Faerieland on friday, so if you get tired out today it won't be so bad.

Finally made it to Rank 6! My goal is Rank 7.. (reached 6 last year)

Starting to get very frustrated with SOSD, and starting to get a little bored of the same 4 games every year /: