Lost Desert Support thread!

OMG YAY MYSTERY ISLAND GOT BEAT IN 3 GAMES xD. Now were against Kreludor and now according to the stats we can win in YYB and MSN!! All we got to do is PLAY!!!!!

Edit: I will play a lot because I'm back!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Yes! I love Kreludor a lot, but we've got to get a win out of them.

Yeah Kreludor I've always had a friendly rivalry with them since AC V :P I hope we all can win one game I want to see Kreludor break the curse!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

What happened to all that powerhouse play guys. Lost Desert is my 3rd favorite team and you guys are slipping. Beat Kreludor for me PLEASE! they are suffering from winners curse anyways so it don't matter. But in the end Altador will win Altador Cup VIII, but don't mean Lost Desert can't put up a fight. Lost Desert FOR 3RD PLACE!!! :rock: Or 4th place, you choose your own destiny

What happened to all that powerhouse play guys. Lost Desert is my 3rd favorite team and you guys are slipping. Beat Kreludor for me PLEASE! they are suffering from winners curse anyways so it don't matter. But in the end Altador will win Altador Cup VIII, but don't mean Lost Desert can't put up a fight. Lost Desert FOR 3RD PLACE!!! :rock: Or 4th place, you choose your own destiny

Krawk Island is Awesome too! Kreludor is kinda strong sweeping on the first day! that confused me and I hope they do have the winners curse!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

HOW CAN WE GET SWEPT MY KRELUDOR? I think they are breaking the curse! anyway i think we stronger then the other teams but weaker then these teams. ( I kinda hate how all of the top 6 are together) but now were against meridell so got to play hard! now its go big or go home!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Meridell swept :( but no matter, were stronger then the other teams but weaker then the teams were against ( Bad bracket matching) We can still do really good considering we had all 5s aginst meridell! Good luck later on!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Ooooh... tough to decide which team to cheer for when your two favorite teams (excluding Krawk Island) are facing each other, but good luck v.s. Roo Island today! Unfortunately i see you guys in the losing end of this match, but again good luck, Roo Island is very, very difficult team to beat.

Ooooh... tough to decide which team to cheer for when your two favorite teams (excluding Krawk Island) are facing each other, but good luck v.s. Lost desert today! Unfortunately i see you guys in the losing end of this match, but again good luck, Roo Island is very, very difficult team to beat.

I agree Roo is so fun to play and I think we will Be the top of the bottom half ( 10th ) this year!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Whew, these sweeps are not fun to be on the other side of. :( I am certainly still playing though, though mostly for myself now. I hope no one else has lost motivation though.

not me but also terror is not as strong as us so we can do better!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

We took everything but our strongest game, MSN. It also happened to be the bonus game. I think most focused on YYB because of TM's YYB upset on MQ.

Well done on Terror Mountain, I couldn't play becaue the time I was going to it kept freezing :I also turmaculus ate my petpet :I I also don't understand why we aren't in 4th in our bracket, anyway were against Roo again ( This year and last year we faced Roo 2ce+ ) I want to do good against them so good luck guys

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Well done on Terror Mountain, I couldn't play becaue the time I was going to it kept freezing :I also turmaculus ate my petpet :I I also don't understand why we aren't in 4th in our bracket, anyway were against Roo again ( This year and last year we faced Roo 2ce+ ) I want to do good against them so good luck guys

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Its really the effort that counts. :D LD is a good team its just that people predicted them in 1st tier team because they got 5th place last year.

If you noticed, Vonde is now at No.10 top scorer! Let's score our goals with Vonde! (1+3)

Whoa! LD's almost never in the top scorer list. I hope some of my playing today has helped even a little bit. :D

Also I wanted to ask, because I exclusively play 1+3, but sometimes my front player is Vonde and other times it's Derbi, which makes it difficult to stay consistent. Does this happen to anyone else?

Whoa! LD's almost never in the top scorer list. I hope some of my playing today has helped even a little bit. :D

Also I wanted to ask, because I exclusively play 1+3, but sometimes my front player is Vonde and other times it's Derbi, which makes it difficult to stay consistent. Does this happen to anyone else?

There is no definite formation for Vonde to start. That's why.

1+3 Vonde/Derbi

3+1 Trivon/Solters

2+2 Derbi top, Vonde bottom, default start Derbi

Ouch, we got swept again. At least we got 8-7 in SoSd.

Up against MQ today. We beat TM and TM beat MQ so we should be able to win. Don't underestimate though.

Dang cayle's off the top 10 and I think this is the craziest cup yet! ALTADOR SWEPT US! ahh anyway i think we will still be okay keep playing guys and I know i will!

BONUS ON YOOYUBALL I WILL BE PLAYING MAJOR I WANT TO RANK UP TO 6

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif