Lost Desert Support thread!

Kiko Lake, bringing the heat. They certainly put us in one of the hardest brackets, so we need to keep our game up.

Rising is a good sign, even if we are in 5th place, heading out now but I got quite a few games in for us!

Agreed!!! Kiko Lake is good and I am a little scared but i know we can win this and we will be able to take down KL and finally I get to face KD again :D

EDIT: Our hard work ha paid off were in fourth beating Meridell now! :D :D :dance: :happydance:

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Wow, we're in 4th place! Awesome :D

After a stressful day, I can finally start playing some YYB! Should play well on my laptop. I'd rather the desktop, but its not connecting to the internet ):

Wow, we're in 4th place! Awesome :D

After a stressful day, I can finally start playing some YYB! Should play well on my laptop. I'd rather the desktop, but its not connecting to the internet ):

Sorry about that but good to see another player ready! Good Luck :D

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Just hit Rank 1! I'm going to use the game plan I had last year, and (hopefully) make it to Rank 2 by tomorrow night.

I know same with me!!! I hope i can hit rank 2 tonight i got 40 wins so far so i'm kinda close and good luck with your ranks!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I'm back, Being oversea, I'm a lot of hours ahead of neopets time so I can go to sleep and it's still Friday for me : ). Let's get to third!

Welcome back!! Good luck in your games and I think we can make it to third!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Does anyone else keep confusing Rhee Solters with the Kiko Lake players?? ugh so confusing :/

LOL same thing!!! I know Rhee Solters is lighter then the Kiko Lake players so that's how I tell :)

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I find it particularly frustrating because I keep thinking the blue Kiko is Lamelle Turow from a couple years back, and so my eyes are all over the place XD

:P Nice one i love Lammelle Turow! It was always hard for me to play Kiko Lake but I guess i'm doing good

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 531 Goals by Luvea Trivon 66 Goals by Vonde Cayle 307 Goals by Rhee Solters 77 Goals by Derbi Azar 81 Saves by Leera Heggle 143 Number of Wins 54 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Does anyone else keep confusing Rhee Solters with the Kiko Lake players?? ugh so confusing :/

Haha, I did the same thing! :P What annoys me is that Rhee is SO slow -.-

How are all you guys doing today? Just reached Rank 1 myself :D perhaps i'll make it to Rank 2 by the end of the weekend

Made rank 2 yesterday and stoped playing after that. OMG KIKO LAKE BEAT US IN YOOYUBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!!!!!!! Nah i'm just kidding but kiko lake really beat us and were facing darigain next :thumbsdown: yay so we got to step up our game!!!!!!!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

congrats on your progress!! darigan is a toughie but im focusing on YYB today and hoping it will stick!

Thanks and Darigain is tough and it looks like their controlling the yooyus today but it's backfiring on them :P What i mean is there are a heck of a lot of Dargain yooyus today, anyway good luck!

EDIT: Darigain is first in bracket :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Anyway we might still be ahead i think we can take yooyuball also because i'm trying to get rank 3 today so if you guys can do the same Darigain is GOING DOWN!!!!

EDIT 2: Reached rank 3 and a milestone of 101 games and 1,000 goals :D :dance: :happydance: Darigain is back in second :D there is still hope!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I've been playing a lot more slowly than usual, or maybe it's because I like to play all of the games as evenly as possible. If there's any day we should be ranking up though, it should definitely be against DC.

Agreed we need to step up our game and take yooyuball! That would be good! Darigain back in first :thumbsdown:

Edit: Played more the yesterday and made it to rank 4 now so I think we can take at least MSN down!

Edit: Played 111 games of SOSD :P

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

C'mon guys whip Darigan Citadel for me would ya. :thumbsup: Hopefully next brackets we'll have you guys, for much success. :P

I know i wanna win against Darigain badly and also good luck with Haunted Woods ( Like you need it ) Hope you beat them! :D

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Aw, wow. We lost all games yesterday ):

Up against Mystery Island today.. good luck!

Dang i though we could win at least one but mystery island is getting swept so we can beat them but I won't be around later so good luck guys I know you can do it!!!

I think we can win YYB MSN and SOSD if we just try!!!!!!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif