Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

Seriously? Why should I hit this cutie?? :sad02:

capture20130315133646ho.jpg

He beats me so fast... :medieval: Everyday I am more aware than I wasn't ready for the war plot but I am loving it!

I woke up. earlier than usual to face my challenge when...

Capturadepantalla2013-03-15ales134703.pn

Ok, I'm back to sleep...

I dislike the fact of TNT not saying anything. Should I be happy that the seekers guy is not defeated yet, or should I be sad. I can now do my part and get achievements if I am quick, but the other teams might get better rewards? I don't get it. (please enlighten me, as I am new and don't have participated in any other wars :P )

Also do we have pics of the ghost-creatures of other teams? for now I only seek seekers and awakened creatures.

How in the world did those other factions beat their boss so quickly? Last I checked (about an hour ago) Awakened's still had upwards of 1,800,000. We'd barely put a dent in the little guy!

Seekers is still at 1.840.000 the other fractions most likely had a few very high leveled people that kept attacking it.

I dislike the fact of TNT not saying anything. Should I be happy that the seekers guy is not defeated yet, or should I be sad. I can now do my part and get achievements if I am quick, but the other teams might get better rewards? I don't get it. (please enlighten me, as I am new and don't have participated in any other wars :P )

Also do we have pics of the ghost-creatures of other teams? for now I only seek seekers and awakened creatures.

Here is The Sway (Pride I think), hope it helps! ;)

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00252_6a3b614271_sway6/default_252.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00252_6a3b614271_sway6/close_252.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00252_6a3b614271_sway6/ranged_252.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00252_6a3b614271_sway6/hit_252.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00252_6a3b614271_sway6/defend_252.png

^Thanks, looks awesome, I looked at the profile of hufflepuff to see an others team creature... the only thing I don't get is that hufflepuff has 2000 movement points... (twice as high as the attack level) doesn't make sense to me?

^Thanks, looks awesome, I looked at the profile of hufflepuff to see an others team creature... the only thing I don't get is that hufflepuff has 2000 movement points... (twice as high as the attack level) doesn't make sense to me?

praying its not a cheat cuz that really wouldnt b fair....

Maybe he is using Sneggs or doing Kitchen Quests.

Is there a general consensus that maybe it was? Because honestly, I just don't see how it's possible. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing you guys if you did pull it off fairly. But to work over five times faster than the other factions? That's crazy!

Sorry I am not sure what you are trying to say, you are hoping the account is a not cheater?

Maybe he is using Sneggs or doing Kitchen Quests.

That might be it :D

I got Tis Just A Scratch and got a Healing Springs Stamp, but the little prize icon on the main page shows a book that says Healing Springs on it instead of the stamp (but a friend has the stamp in her prize icon, not the book). Did anyone get a book prize instead of a stamp?

Uggghhhh. How did you guys do this for 2-4 waves? The mind-numbing excess clicking is so much worse in the new BD.

I can confirm that it doesn't matter how much HP you take from him, you get the same amount of bar filled up for the same difficulty level (so play on mighty and go out with all guns blazing -- don't be defensive). At first I thought that I had filled more bar by stealing the prismatic mirror and getting a lot more damage in, but I must have forgotten to refresh before that battle, so it only looked like I'd gotten double the XP. It simply wasn't true. It's sad, because it'd certainly make a lot more sense to get more credit if you take a larger chunk out of them, and I wasted a lot of time trying thinking that was the case.

Now I'm battling Apathy on two fronts. Because I kept drawing out the battles, my bar's not even a quarter full yet, and I just don't wannnnnnnnnnna. I want to eat breakfast and do the actual work I had planned for today, but I'm scared some elite is taking him down in secret and he'll go poof.

A small consolation for those who couldn't meet their opponent: I suspect the ones who beat him didn't fill up their bars, either, if they needed 45 victories like the last few waves. Hopefully TNT won't count it against you. Haven't they learned by now that 1) Timezones and 2) EVERYONE is beatable by somebody?

Hahaha...no, no chance I'll fill up my bar before Pride is defeated. But I'm still going to bash her as much as I can before then.

I'm not really too concerned about my battle pet's win-ratio. The war opponents are the only losses he has, so he views them as badges of honor.

This has to be one of the silliest things I've ever seen.

I say, there is more foul here than Colonel Harlan's worst nightmare.

P.S. I'm between the "Y" and "O" in "Your Part", dang slow internet, dang slow heatpump with leaking exhast line that has to be sawed, refitted, and repaired before I can turn the heat on again. I've got to get my little red backside to work.

There are a few topics in the Battledome chat (yes, I dared) that detail exactly how people beat them, with others cheering them on as they went along. I know Wrath took about 2000 rounds and the pet had 5000+ hp, Jhudora's Staff and Sword of Lameness equipped. So really, it is not that hard to see how they could beat the thing, especially if they were experienced battlers, which, obviously, they were.

It's not like this hasn't happened before. Every "wear down the massive sack of hit points" boss TNT has put into a plot in years has been defeated early by someone. A few thousand hit points, a Wand of the Dark Faerie, and a lot of patience generally does the trick. It usually hasn't mattered, though, as the boss continued to be available for others to fight until it was worn down. Surely this didn't take them by surprise.