Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

Just when you thought the day was won... something totally unexpected appears in the middle of battle! Head to the Battledome to take this guy down!

boss_250.jpg

Tasks:

Neopet SMASH!

Deal 1000+ total damage on Average OR 1500+ total damage on Strong OR 2000+ total damage on Mighty.

'Tis Just A Scratch

Exact solution unknown. Users are unlocking it randomly so keep battling!

Well this one is a disaster! I couldn't beat the last wave let alone this one who is 1000 HP on easy! And when you actually get in the dome the HP is something like 98128 or something lol.

Correction 997,521. But I think they are setting us up for failure on purpose? I mean there is no win or lose section on the dig site. There is just one and I am assuming it is the lose section because mine says 2 and I know I didn't win!

Its HP lowers with every fight. I think it's like the one from a few plots ago where everyone works together to beat it.

Seekers -> Apathy

I have the second achievement, but have no clue how I got it. :( The prize is a Healing Springs Stamp.

Each team has a different challenger. Sway - Pride, Thieves - Greed, Awakened - Death, Brutes - Wrath, and so on.

I have no idea! We can't even fight the earlier fractions now! It looks like I will just be keeping an eye out to figure out whats going on. Only the best will beat this D:

I am with the awakened and the challenger is "Death"

I suppose I will use a pet whose stats I don't care about losing for the win lose ratio this time?

I also noticed that your HP returns to you even though we are defeated thats always good. Also an indication it must be a team effort?

This is so cool! I know a lot of people were hoping for some sort of team effort boss but I didn't have high hopes for this. Pride! So cool! *happy sobs mixed with indiscernible babbling*

Right Koralis! Every time I battle Death they heal that much at or about. It is crazy. It puts their HP above 1 million but when the fight is over it is slightly lowered but I am wondering if I am helping at all or if it really is just those few that can beat 1000 HP? I am a little confused!

So far my only hardest blow was 50 HP and then they healed ^ that amount.

I fought death twice and lost (obviously!) but checked my stats at the mysterious obelisk and it said that I had two wins. So it looks like people might not need to worry about ruining their ratio.

Edit: Nevermind, I was misreading the chart. On the mysterious obelisk page it says that I have fought Death twice (not recording whether it is a win or a loss), but in the battledome my loss record is definitely going up.

If anyone is on Brutes and would mind grabbing and posting the image of Wrath off the Obelist page (not the BD page), that would be amazing :D

Found him >.<

Neopet SMASH!
Small but mighty means small but MIGHTY.

'Tis Just A Scratch
I've had worse.
Don't know how I got them
My best fight lasted 16 rounds
Dealt a fair amount of damages which were canceled either by his LEV or positive thinking or rejuvenate...
Lost 10 times in a row

I got both achievments, first after ten battles(5 weak, one medium, four strong) and the second after 15 battles(five weak, one medium, nine strong) I did manage to last for three rounds during the last bit, and have been using Ghostkerbomb, Kelpbeard's trident, downsize, sophie's hat(yes, I know, I haven't bought a better shield yet) and once Wand of Reality. Abilities Len's Flare and static cling.

'Tis Just A Scratch
I've had worse.
Used a weak pet to take the losses for my battle pet (Don't look at me like that! :P ), Only real difference was that my battle pet did lots more damage, and had a freezing item to last into the second round. My guess is you simply have to last a second round for this one. Still haven't got the second one.. looks like it has something to do with damage? Perhaps once you've dealt a certain amount of damage you get it?

I was thinking it's damage done as well.

I have it and have only lasted a max of 3 rounds. Wasn't paying enough attention to notice how I got it; I'm doing mindless button pressing while I watch TV (which is a little ironic given that I'm fighting Apathy).

My second achievement's prize is still a stamp. Wish it'd change to a book though, rather have that than a duplicate of a stamp that wasn't worth anything to begin with.