Surprise Attack Enters Battledome!

hrtbrk

Pretty sure it's 1000+/1500+/2000+ damage in TOTAL, out of all the battles you've fought, and not just a single battle. I just got it and I never dealt more than 90 damage per round lol.

In total? Then I probably get it! Good news :D

I'm assuming whichever one was first (wrath or envy) won. :(

Yeah, Envy and Wrath are down, two impossibly powerful players beat them and it resulted in the faction not having a challenger anymore. People are sort of mad about it, because now they can't complete the doing your part thing, not to mention people who are in a different time zone are not even going to see the challenger :D TNT did NOT see that coming. Wonder if there's somebody battling it out for the Sway...

I hope that means TNT won't count this round much. My bar is filling up so slowly and I don't have a lot of time to battle today, so I doubt I'll get to Do My Part.

I only did 10 rounds on Envy.. wandered away to watch a movie and return to find the option to fight him gone. Bummer, only managed to get one of the achievements unlocked.

Although I find it ironic that my team ended up having Envy, and my forum name has been Envy since joining haha.

I only did 10 rounds on Envy.. wandered away to watch a movie and return to find the option to fight him gone. Bummer, only managed to get one of the achievements unlocked.

Although I find it ironic that my team ended up having Envy, and my forum name has been Envy since joining haha.

you even got lucky, 100 fights for me and no achievement yet...

Well I'd like to join in with the fun of the new challenge, but when I go to the battledome it says there's nobody to fight... And when I 'return to my faction leader' I can't click on anyone to fight. The war has shunned me out. Haha, I was rubbish anyway..

Well I'd like to join in with the fun of the new challenge, but when I go to the battledome it says there's nobody to fight... And when I 'return to my faction leader' I can't click on anyone to fight. The war has shunned me out. Haha, I was rubbish anyway..

someone in your team has defeated the creature... not sure what tnt is going to do about it.

Probably have to get the opponent to hit you TWICE (ie. survive one hit) to get that achievement. Try getting it on average strength instead of mighty.

But I have only 39 health... there is no way to survive the first hit... at least it makes it less frustrating to know that people can get it with two hits... I guess I need to be extremely lucky to get hit 1000, I have seen 960 so it could be possible...

Part of the Order and wanted to fight Envy but every time I go to the battledome is says I have no challengers.....what's happening TT-TT?

Someone called Hufflepuff has already defeated Envy. That's why you can't fight anymore. Sorry

So, if this is a group effort to see which faction can wear down the Angels of Folly, and one Intelligent Butter has already beat the Darkling Daemon without most of his fellow players getting their accomplishments (neat stamp). Folks, at the Air Force Academy this was sort of known as a whipped cream fraggin.

(P.S. Censors, to" frag" is not a dirty terms, it refers to the historical process that occurred in the Vietnam War of a particularly bad 2nd Lt being relieved of his command by one of his charge rolling a fragmentary grenade into his tent at night, thus saving a platoon at the cost of one 90 day wonder). The current usage is being betrayed by one's own team mates, employees or friends)

Y'all been fragged.

Seriously? Why should I hit this cutie?? :sad02:

capture20130315133646ho.jpg

He beats me so fast... :medieval: Everyday I am more aware than I wasn't ready for the war plot but I am loving it!