The Next Wave Of Battles Hits Tyrannia!

hrtbrk

The guide seems broken for me, every time I try to see the page it says This page blew up :(

I have to admit that I am an absolute fan of the sway, the amateur with her purse was funny, but the charming subversive has stolen my heart..

That's because they haven't constructed the guide yet.

So do you guys think I should just keep fighting that Charming Subversive the whole time, or do you think it's too important to try for equal victories? Because I have a snowball's chance in hell of beating anyone else. I sort of feel like I'm not pulling my weight but :P

Thanks for this post. I figred Charming is the only one I can beat. I trained my pet, but there's only so much you can do in 2 weeks.. Altough loosing counts as well towards the full bar. I'm not sure how I'll do the challenge if I get anyone else.

I'm afraid later in the war, I'm totally out.

Well, I can beat this new wave easily on one or two hits but I am really worried about the new waves coming... I mean, I guess next wave will be around 100 HP on hard mode so the next one coming after that will probably be out of my control.

Out of the war and battledome facts I must say that I really love the way TNT designed the characters on the waves. They did an awesome job!

I got one challenger (and luckly one I am able to beat) by refreshing both battledome and the obelisk a few times. Does anyone have a screenshot of the seekers guy/girl? I dislike it that I cannot view how our fighter looks like ;)

Going through the Battledome codes, here is the seekers guy (I post the links because the pictures are way too big):

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00228_0c81df4611_seekers2/default_228.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00228_0c81df4611_seekers2/close_228.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00228_0c81df4611_seekers2/ranged_228.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00228_0c81df4611_seekers2/hit_228.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00228_0c81df4611_seekers2/defend_228.png

https://images.neopets.com/dome/npcs/00228_0c81df4611_seekers2/beaten_228.png

I think it's hilarious how a lot of people on the neoboards are talking about the Seeker Gelert. I found myself swooning when I saw his character design. Mmmm, dat hair.

The entire Neopets site shut down for me o_O Maybe its overloaded.

Same thing on here. War plot + 50% price off on the shops + sunday = :skull:

I hope it works fine again soon :s

And its not even afternoon in the Americas O_O

Yeah & I thought it's a quieter time.

Hope the site gets back up soon.

I thought it was just my computer that was slow as it usually is. I've found the witch easiest so far on hard level. She hasn't damaged me at all and I can knock her out in one round. It helps I've got Bryn's sword for free from the Faeries Ruin plot. I'd forgotten to pick up my points till a couple of weeks ago.

I'm back in now. Just a few battles left, then to the habitarium then to Neoquest then might think about a life.

Spoke too soon!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here's a quick thought to try to beef your pets up quickly. Move all but your battle pet to alternate accounts, if you've got 'em, and then do the crap out of Kitchen Quests, if you've got the money. My endurance went up a few points right away. Either way, I've still gotta invest in better weapons/defense/healing.:/ Can still beat the mighty ones, but... holy crap, the next wave I'm not so sure about.

I had a spit take when I saw how much stronger the new wave is. I'm having quite a bit of difficulty with this one, especially considering how my highest level pet on my main account is level 5. I was able to beat the bruiser on mighty pretty easily, though, so I think I'm good for this wave.

I'm just going to kill 50 bandits, since what's the trouble of having to fight harder than you need to? I really, really hope the next wave won't quadruple their hit points again, else I'm going to have an extremely hard time.

Is anyone else bored with this already, or is it just me?

I'm tired of waiting around. I feel like it's become a waiting game, waiting between digs, waiting for the factions to arrive, waiting for the war to start, waiting for the site to stop lagging so I can fight, waiting until they talk so I can equip my weapons, and now waiting a couple of days between waves.

I figure the final wave will be the guild leaders and they're be outrageously leveled, but that seems like it's at least another week away...and then waiting for prizes.

I'm tired of waiting around. I feel like it's become a waiting game, waiting between digs, waiting for the factions to arrive, waiting for the war to start, waiting for the site to stop lagging so I can fight, waiting until they talk so I can equip my weapons, and now waiting a couple of days between waves.

I figure the final wave will be the guild leaders and they're be outrageously leveled, but that seems like it's at least another week away...and then waiting for prizes.

The lag is ridiculous! You'd think that TNT would know to increase their server...space or whatever it is, to prevent lagging as they would have known well that there'd be more people using the site during an event like this!

With the bar we have to fill up, does it matter whether you win or lose? Or does it just go by the number of battles? O_o