Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Well, we can still fill up our Doing Your part bars. I THINK the more damage you do the quicker your bar fills. I am not certain of this. It'll take more testing though.

Back to battling! :D

A Seeker poking my nosy head in to say that I thoroughly tested that theory, and it is not correct. Don't want anyone else wasting as much time as I did. (I'm pretty sure it helps the team kill him faster, but it does nothing for the individual bars. It's 300 losses on mighty, regardless of how much damage you do -- stealing Apathy's prismatic mirror and attacking him with it for over 3000 HP one battle did not give me any extra credit vs. me being lens-flared and one-rounded and not getting a single hit on him.)

Well, I'm now at 50 wins on Mighty. I'm taking a break to write a paper that I've been putting off. xP

Edit: At this point, I really wish that it didn't kick me back to the BD homepage every time. It's tedious to have to click through everything again.

Woot! 4 out of six bars filled, one half way and one not touched (war and sickness don't mix well). 10 out of 12 achievements unlocked ^.^ I might not get the best rewards or points, but I'll hopefully get something :)

A Seeker poking my nosy head in to say that I thoroughly tested that theory, and it is not correct. Don't want anyone else wasting as much time as I did. (I'm pretty sure it helps the team kill him faster, but it does nothing for the individual bars. It's 300 losses on mighty, regardless of how much damage you do -- stealing Apathy's prismatic mirror and attacking him with it for over 3000 HP one battle did not give me any extra credit vs. me being lens-flared and one-rounded and not getting a single hit on him.)

Hey Siniri, thanks for confirming that it doesn't work that way. LOL I was thinking it would be a way to get people to battle more instead of just going in and getting beat the first round instead of trying to keep fighting. I managed to get to round 12, once. LOL But obviously if there's a set number of losses, then it doesn't matter and is only good for "just saying" LOL

Well, that was interesting. I finished up my part last night, as well as both achievements.

I'll probably end up continuing battling today, to help out faction kill the boss, hopefully first. :D

Yes! And that will be a nice boost for our faction. Unfortunately though, TNT intends the factions to win by a complete group effort, not one person pretty much taking it down single-handedly. When that happens, the boss re-spawns. (Though there was some sort of glitch yesterday, that caused it to remain defeated.)

I'm completely lost now... :sad02: Couldn't even log in yesterday, so I missed everything that started happening...

What's the deal with the bosses, besides they having the 7-sins-like names? *one is missing, not sure about what/who, maybe a final boss?*

It's just keep missing battles and then what? I mean, fill up the "Doing your part" bar? There's no way to win, with that insane amount of HP and healing all the time.

Got the second Achievement already, and have no idea on how I did it! LOL. Just 20 losses.

My strategy to keep battling today is: music videos playing at an always on top little screen and a big bar of chocolate... :laughingsmiley:

lol Eri_K, Yes, there is almost no way to win, unless you battle our boss lwhen he's REALLY low on HP from the collective beat-down we are hitting him with. ;)

I also listen to music or have some sort of media going most of the time I battle. Helps keep time from feeling super sluggish. ;)

Provided I can steal his Prismatic Mirror, I have a bit of fun, even if I do lose in the end. ;)

I don't know if this will help anyone in their battles, but here is how the battle goes, provided I STEAL the Prismatic Mirror. ;)

Round1 Use Freezer and Heavy Robe of Thievery with Lens Flare

Round2 Use G-bomb and strongest Constant with the ability An Icicle

Round3 IF prismatic mirror is stolen, The Prismatic Mirror, Clawed Shield, ability = Meh

Round4 Heal if necessary with healing item, attack item and Warlocks Rage

Round5 Continue attack with Prismatic Mirror and Clawed Shield, abilites to use, Shade, while shade is cooling down, use An Icicle.

LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT. Until I lose all my HP. LOL

If I steal something else, I just use my best constant weapon (Altador Cup Throwing Star), Clawed Shield, and go through my abilities. Saving Warlocks rage, if I can, for healing with my healer. If I get his Jade Scorchstone, or Thyoras Tear, that CAN extend the battle a little bit, but not for much longer. ;)

Lastly, 3 things I noticed while fighting Envy....

1) the Reflect Ability CAN reflect reflected icons.

2) Prismatic Mirror CAN reflect reflected icons back at you.

3) The Reflect ability CAN get around Thyoras Tear!

I thought reflected icons were supposed to be a definite hit! And Thyoras Tear is supposed to stop ALL Damage, but with the Reflect Ability, this no longer holds true. There's actually now a weakness in the infamous Thyoras Tear, it would seem.

I do have some screenshots of this happening in my battles with Envy. just haven't uploaded them anywhere yet.

Back to sacrificing! (Because it's hardly called battling when you KNOW you're going to lose. ;) )

LOL

Sacrificing is a great way to talk about that! Going to a battle where you try hitting an enemy to find out that at the end of the first round you took like 400+ damage and have done 0 damage is something like being a bug smashed at a truck front while it's at full speed downhill... LOL

Well, at least, this time I'm not feeling so bad about loosing so many battles... :P

Yay! Envy is defeated!

Yes, when the battle is over your HP is full back, but looking at the Combat Log, the amount of damage points from both opponents are there. I think once I got like 653 damage points and Envy got 0... LOL. That's maybe what means:

"'Tis Just A Scratch
I've had worse."

*love TNT sarcasm* :P

Envy is completely gone from the Dome now. Too bad, I wanted to get a few more losses in. ;)

391 as of last night. Oh well. lol 9,015 wins for the whole war. With 9 Non-Envy related losses. 1 being intentional for the achievement.

I don't know where we place, but we did well fellow Order members. We did well. :D

OMG! I didn't realize how much is my total number until now *that I calculated it*... 2216 total battles! REALLY far from what I thought I could do when I first entered that battledome when the war begun...

For someone with previously 9 out of 11 battledome wins *just saw it at my user lookup*, it's a BIG boost.

Won some, had some few draws and lost some, discounting Envy obviously LOL... *that final boss messed up with everybody's stats I think <_<*.

Now let's wait and see what TNT have to show up... *cross fingers and hope for the end of battles, wishing some puzzles*

WELL DONE Eri_K! We don't know until we just do it sometimes. I didn't think I could stand all the repetitive mouse-clicking and after a day of battling, my wrist felt like well cooked pasta. But hey, to get such results now is awesome, but imagine if you keep training how good you'll do in the next war! :D

Yeah, the final bosses screw with our BD scores. Many of the losses I had from the Old BD were due to the early "losing battles" boss fights they had way back when the wars were more like this one was. Of course, there were a fair few from not withdrawing from battles when there was not a war going on. ;) I just didn't like withdrawing, even though it did not count as a loss back then.

lol OMG! I've done more battles in this war, then EVER in the old BD. lol I just looked to see my winning percentage and here it is....

One Player BD Wins:
1978 out of 2343
(84.42%)

LOL But in the NEW BD....

Total Battles: 10,900

Wins 10,493
Losses 407

LOL WOW! XD That threw me for a loop to see. lol At the start of the war, I had only 4 losses. Oh well! LOL

Everyone! Once again, good job! i hope everyone gets some neat prizes! We worked together and we worked hard for our faction. Regardless of overall placing in the war, (I have no idea where we place yet) we should be proud of what we DID DO! :D

I just have to say that I 'just' got my gaming/animator friends to stop with all the 'arrow to the knee' stuff. Then they all saw 'evil muffin to the knee' >.<