Battledome Maintenance Today and Tomorrow!

hrtbrk

The Battledome is going to expeirence some maintenance today and tomorrow, which may cause it to be down for a few hours.

This only fuels rumors of an upcoming Battledome plot, which TNT has hinted at since the beginning of January.

research.jpg

Here's what TNT had to say!

Battledome Maintenance - The new Battledome will be undergoing some maintenance today and tomorrow for... reasons. *shifty eyes* During this time, the 'Dome itself may shut down for an hour or two at a time or it may be slow or unresponsive. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Maybe while it's down your Neopet could train instead... for no particular reason. *cough*

Oh no! I'm not ready!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know everyone is saying it could be a new plot, I honestly think its just the Battledome coming out of Beta.

Can't wait to find out :)

Would TNT be drawing/teasing all of this new art if it was only the Battledome coming out of beta, though?

This is driving me insane. They should just tell us already :dance:

Oooh sneaky, TNT. Would have never found the pic if not for this thread.

While the image shows a Gelert, it doesn't seem like Kanrik. His scar seems to be missing.

& in the html the img class for this is "decoded". Oh what are you guys up to now? :dance:

Are you talking about this image or the older one Zephzr? Because the scar is def. there in the older one

Edit: (at summer) if this is a plot, I think TNT will have things like faerie abilities working. It just wouldn't be right with out them

I'm so excited too! :D

Or maybe this is a younger Kanrik! Or maybe this new guy is a member of the thieves guild!

Oh all the possibilites!

Thank god they're doing some maintenance. It took me over half an hour to get through the battles to get my prizes this morning. Ugh.

So excited for the plot!

How exactly does one prepare for battledome plots? I mean, how high do our stats need to be? I'm anxious in a bad way :/

Not very high at all! High stats help of course, but it's completely possible to participate in a plot without a strong battle pet. Most plots aren't COMPLETELY battle-based, and even the battle sections usually have at least a few weak challengers that any pet can handle. It would be a great idea to start training now, but if you have limited funds, I'd look more towards putting together a decent weapons set. Our battlepedia should have an article on that somewhere. Look for inexpensive dual-duties like the Scarab Ring.

@livvy - thank you so much! I do appreciate it. I have funds to get a decent battle set and can start training up Elyassin even more (I used him as a labrat for forever, but love his color too much to risk him changing species or color on me :P). I was getting him smarter (he's read over 800 books now!) and now I will focus on battledome training. I have probably close to 1 mil to expend on battledome supplies and training. Other nps are going to getting my plushie paint brush ^^

I have probably close to 1 mil to expend on battledome supplies and training.

Posts like this make me work harder to earn NP :P Thank you for reminding me I have to update my weapon set by the way, I'm still using two obsidian daggers XD

Oh man. This is bad news for me. I haven't been traing my pet at all because I have been waiting to do a pet trade on the 1st and wanted my dreamie kacheek to be a BD pet because of the perks of that particular species. Erg. I feel so stupid now. Spent all my np's on that custom and now have no np's for any of the good weapons. This just makes me think more and more that the entire plot will be mostly focused on the battledome. Considering the recent revamp and now this.

Oh well, I'm sure this is great news for everyone has has there pet trained. I am excited to at least *attempt* :laughingsmiley:

Oh man. This is bad news for me. I haven't been traing my pet at all because I have been waiting to do a pet trade on the 1st and wanted my dreamie kacheek to be a BD pet because of the perks of that particular species. Erg. I feel so stupid now. Spent all my np's on that custom and now have no np's for any of the good weapons. This just makes me think more and more that the entire plot will be mostly focused on the battledome. Considering the recent revamp and now this.

Oh well, I'm sure this is great news for everyone has has there pet trained. I am excited to at least *attempt* :laughingsmiley:

Luckily TNT has been giving out very exception weapons in dailies. You can get them for dirt cheap. But, I wouldn't wait long to get them as they will likely inflate as soon as our suspicions are confirmed.

Here is a great article with a few items that you can get a hold of now: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/#beginner

If not, talk to me and I can lend you some as I have spares :P