NC Mall: New Training Fortune Cookie!

hrtbrk

Noda has been busy trying new recipes and came up with a cookie that will reduce the amount of time you need to train your pet! You can buy them for 125 NC!

This cookie lasts 5 days and can reduce training time up to 75%, although you're more likely to receive 30%.

While it can only be used on your main account, you can use this cookie on all your pets, at all three training schools. If you're looking for a training help, please visit our BATTLEPDIA for more information!

2013_cookie_battledome.jpg

In the FAQ, they state that it can only be used on main accounts.

Anyway, that's one I would be interested to buy, just to speed up my training a little bit. I'm tired of waiting 12hrs between sessions.

Gotta be for the plot!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is a cool idea but I would have preferred a cookie that let you train any stat, despite your level.

Of course that would have caused an uproar, and understand why they cannot really do that, but a gal can dream can't she :P

I like this cookie a lot. Certainly will be less time consuming for a lot of serious battlers/trainers.

In the FAQ, they state that it can only be used on main accounts.

Anyway, that's one I would be interested to buy, just to speed up my training a little bit. I'm tired of waiting 12hrs between sessions.

Same here! And it'll be going up to 18 hours later tonight, ugh. Any little bit will help!

Gotta wait 24 hrs per training session here for my pet. I'm looking forward to getting some and trying them out! :D

It'd be neat if they discounted one or two codestones if you're at too high a level to use the academy on Krawk Island. ;) But less training time is a pretty good perk too! :D

I can think of better ways to spend real life cash, but I guess this is nice enough.

Yeah, I agree. In all honesty I think they price their fortune cookies pretty high anyways.

Sheesh. Time really does equal money. We're essentially buying time to do more training. That being said, this DOES come in handy for those of us wanting to quickly train our pets. It's tough having to wait a whole day just to make one stat increase.