What are you currently watching?

Tsalagi_Phoenix

No idea... I just looked up and saw Liam Neeson on FX. Oh and theres Bradley Cooper. My hubby is watching it lol

Neeson and Cooper together, sounds like the A-Team. I really enjoyed that movie, but I'm not old enough to have watched the TV series back in the day so I don't know in terms of the series if the film did it justice. If I had been a fan of the TV series, I may not have like the film all that much, seems to happen that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Attack on Titan, thanks to the hype that spread about it on Tumblr when I normally don't see a lot of anime posts on my dash, and of course, at the convention I went to this Labor Day weekend; I knew I'd see a lot of AoT cosplayers and that there'd be a panel for it (But I didn't go to the panel as I had not yet seen the anime or read the manga and wanted no spoilers. But later, there was AoT screening in one of the viewing rooms late at night, episodes 1-3, so I got a taste of it there. I haven't watched an anime series in years XD

Under the dome, up to episode three, seems alright I am curious to see how it turns out ...so I suppose its doing what its supposed to, though some of the carachters are so unbeleivable I find myself saying 'oh for goodness sake' quite a bit lol

I just watched Star Trek Into Darkness and my next day off I'm planning on having a Criminal Minds day.

Since I just finished watching Fairy Tail I started watching Vampire Knight, but it doesn't have too many episodes so I'll need a new show soon.

• 1 month later...

Well nothing at this moment but in general... I'm watching movies all the time, especially classic movies. Last one I watched was The Jazz Singer. Show wise I'm currently watching Downton Abbey, The Paradise and Harper's Island...both for Elaine Cassidy who I have a bit of an obsession with at the moment. Also watching Fingersmith a lottt right now for the same reason. And just started watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix as well.

Well, I'm addicted to several series now that I've gotten Netflix. I'm currently watching Scrubs (I love that show! ^w^) and Futurama. Oh, and How I Met Your Mother is nice too.

I guess these are the current series I'm watching.

OH! And, ofc, Doctor Who is something I'm watching! *fangirl squeels because of David Tennant*.

I just finished watching Ocean's 12 with my sister and realized I had in fact seen just the last half of the movie before :\

Silly Julia Roberts playing Julia Roberts *shakes her head*

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special earlier today. Will shortly be watching the new series "Atlantis" to see if it's any good.

Just watched the 50th as well! I've heard about Atlantis but it's hard to keep up with new shows while I'm at school. Lately I've been hooked on 19 Kids and Counting... I just can't explain it. They captivate me.