I dream of Neopets

Anxious Zombie

You know it hapens, you have a dream that you're playing Neopets that seems soooo real that when you wake up and check your game you can't believe it didn't actually happen.

I've been having dreams like that the first year of my account, most recently I've had a dream that I 'finally' made it to 10,000,000 NP. Only to wake up and see that my total was a mere 300,000(I spend a lot)

So what's your most recent Neopets dream?

I actually had a dream a few nights ago that my account had gotten frozen, and I had no idea why lol. I was posting here frantically trying to get ideas of what I could have done. When I woke up it felt so real. I was so upset that all my hard work and all the time I had put into my account was all ruined/wasted. :P

I was going to say that I've never had a dream about Neopets, but I actually just remembered one that I did. I dreamed of creating a pet and just of what I named it, it felt so real, but when I woke up I realized it wasn't. I went online to check if that name had been taken, and it hadn't, but I decided i didn't really like it so I never did create that pet.

LOL I have Neopets dreams on a fairly regular basis. My most recent one... I kept getting FFQs. Like, every single time I completed one, she would show up with another quest. Over and over and over. They were all really cheap, so I couldn't abandon them, so I kept adopting pets from the pound and painting them random colours, and it just kept happening. I couldn't ever use the SW because I was perpetually on quests,

I think my brain was trying to make me feel better about never having had a FFQ. XD Like, at least this isn't happening!

I've had a few dreams. My recent was Getting a MSPP random event. When I woke I was so sad. I had another that I RS'ed a BGC!

LOL, I've had that dream too! The MSPP one. :P

I generally find that if I'm having a dreams about a computer game, it means I'm playing it too much :P

I've been playing 11 and a half years now, but I don't think I've been playing it too much :laughingsmiley:

I used to think of neopets as my real pet when I was a kid. Playing neopets is still fun, but does not seem magical to me anymore. I guess I have grown up

I guess I haven't, I still feel the magic of neopets :) My neopets don't complain half as much as my cat. Unless I'm dreaming O.o Which brings me to my latest dream:

I took my side pets to the soup kitchen and AnMing, my Acara drank alll her soup gratefully but Gin took only a single sip every time and complained that the soup faerie was losing her touch in her old age.

Well, did the soup faerie ever get mad. She hit Gin over the head with her wooden spoon and threw him in the soup pot.

Then I woke up O.O

Arg! Bad dream with a nap today (yes, I frequently take naps, no I'm not old T-T). I have actually finally saved up enough NP to slowly make my way to getting the stock market avvie. I had a dream that every single stock I've already chosen went bankrupt! :sick02:

Arg! Bad dream with a nap today (yes, I frequently take naps, no I'm not old T-T). I have actually finally saved up enough NP to slowly make my way to getting the stock market avvie. I had a dream that every single stock I've already chosen went bankrupt! :sick02:

Ouch! That would not be a dream for me but a NIGHTMARE! I have millions in the stock market.

However, I don't ever remember having a Neopets dream, although I did have a few World of Warcraft dreams when I was playing it a lot a couple of years ago :O

Haha, a while back when I played Runescape, I had a few Runescape dreams. :* Like, for instance, the one about when I was playing on a normal server (not PvP) and all of a sudden it changed and I was on a PvP server! o_O Somebody attacked me and I lost my 450k gp... :sad01_anim:

• 1 month later...

This is a bit old , I know. But I hope it's alright to post....

I had a dream I bought a super attack pea. Not just that but I got it for 1 NP! I was searching the shops and I found it. To be fair to the person I messaged them to ask if that price was correct. The person got back to me and said she was going to stop playing neopets so she was really just giving it away the fastest way she knew how.

And then I woke up. No super attack pea for me :(

It wasn't a dream, but at the store today, I almost bought an expensive notebook because I thought it was a calendar. I thought to myself I'm glad I didn't do it, "because that would be like buying a plushie pb thinking it's the real thing." Derrrrrp.

Before the Faeries' Ruin plot I hardly played for a while. Somewhere during that period I had a dream that my account got hacked and all my neopoints stolen. I had already lost an account once and didn't fancy building it up again, so I stopped playing Neopets. I don't know how or why this happened but somehow dream and reality got so mixed up that when I returned from my Neopets break I was expecting to find an empty bank account.

When I saw my account was filled with delicious virtual money I realised it must have been a nightmare.

Or the hacker regretted his actions and gave me back my stuff. Confusing.

Probably the first one, hackers don't regret things O.o Except maybe getting caught. Last night I dreamed (that word looks so wrong o.o) I had a bunch of those discovered treasures, and every single one had a Draik egg in it.

I had a dream that resulted in the creation of one of my Neopets, my Korbat named Terraluna. I had a dream that I either adopted or created a Korbat and painted her Faerie (or she was Faerie when I adopted her). I knew her name began with a T, and I customized her in a way that looks similar to what she's wearing now. The next day, I created Terraluna. I'm still aiming to paint her Faerie, but, luckily the PB isn't too expensive anymore. :)

I have also had too good to be true dreams, like many of you had. Long before I ever got my first fountain Faerie Quest, I had dreamed I got one. I was so disappointed when I woke up. :laughingsmiley: Then I have had Neopets dreams that were not related to the site, such as me in Faerieland being an assistant to Queen Fyora and helping her run the Hidden Tower. Others involved my Neopet characters directly. (My characters come and go frequently in my dreams).

I had a dream that resulted in the creation of one of my Neopets, my Korbat named Terraluna. I had a dream that I either adopted or created a Korbat and painted her Faerie (or she was Faerie when I adopted her).

Same thing with my krawk :D I had a dream that I got a krawk, I guess because I had been starting to want one. Having the dream gave me the last bit of motivation I needed to finally buy a krawk morphing potion. That was after they had become a lot cheaper, thanks to the forgotten shore.