I dream of Neopets

Anxious Zombie

I had a Neopets related dream last night, but in the dream I actually was a neopet. (I don't remember what species). I was walking around Neopia and kept finding clothes on the ground through random events so I put all the clothes on and showed off to all my neopet friends.

Weird stuff, lol.

Ha ha, all of them? I'm just picturing the amount of things I get from the space faerie every day, so much! No dreams at all last night T-T But I am having several instances of creating a back story for neopets with out even realizing it o.o

Two nights ago now, I had a dream that I finally got that blasted Chocolate! avatar, but then not only did my account get frozen, but my computer shut down and locked itself up in a case that came out of nowhere!

Crap! Double post T-T You see nothing!

Tonight I dreamt that I accidentally zapped my MSP poogle, and OF COURSE I got a colour change. So I decided to try and zap it back to MSP and for some reason, I could tell what the next zap would yield and it said MSP, but nothing happened :( I got a woodland zap, even though it doesn't exist for poogles.

I also dreamt that I got to 40k in double or nothing and got a gold trophy, so it wasn't all bad.

I had another Neopets related dream last night! It had to do with the boards here, too. I dreamed that a new dress had been released for Korbats and I made a topic here on the boards about how much I wanted it. Everybody else commented and said it was ugly, but I was like, "I'm going to get it anyway!" And everyone kept telling me I was making a huge mistake XD

(Why are all my Neopets dreams clothing related..?)

What happened to me this weekend wasn't a dream, but more like a "You know you've been on Neopets too long when" moment: When I made a purchase and swiped my credit card, I almost entered my Neopets PIN and not my real one!

What happened to me this weekend wasn't a dream, but more like a "You know you've been on Neopets too long when" moment: When I made a purchase and swiped my credit card, I almost entered my Neopets PIN and not my real one!

I think that could qualify as daydreaming :D

lol. Well if at least you didn't change your pin to your neopets pin. :D

When I have neopets dreams, they usually revolve around me getting a rare item, like MSPP or getting FFQ. I would so so soooo much love a FFQ! I actually thought I was dreaming when I won a Krawk Morphing Potion from the forgotten shore, but when I woke up, I saw that it wasn't a dream and had a spaz out moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Tonight I dreamt about the plot factions. I hadn't (and I haven't IRL) chosen a faction and I was looking at the list, trying to decide. Then I see that one faction has "closed" - participator cap had been reached! Which stressed me out, because I was going to wait till all the articles are out before I join a faction. This meant that I couldn't just wait around and I had to make a decision very soon.

This probably represents the stress I've been feeling because I don't know when the last neopedia article will be out and I want to read about the awakened before committing.

• 3 weeks later...