What happened to my cybunny? :( screams*

internalxorgans

Ok, so on Cybunny day, I was excited because I finally got a cybunny last year! :D I kept refreshing the create a neopets page a billion times until I saw that cute red bunny on the limited neopets. i clicked it, made one and nearly went to tears because cybunny's are my favorite out of all the neopets next to lutaris. Anyway, so I am going on with my day on neopets, trying to earn neopoints and all of a sudden, this character I have never seen before, it could be the pant devil but I doubt it says something like he wants my cybunny or he needs mine and steals it! I swear to God this happened. So I didn't know what he was talking about and kept doing my thing until I go to my account page and only see two neopets there. Now, I am angry and realize whoever this character was, stole my cybunny. I couldn't believe it, after remaking a neopets and waiting all that time to get one and finally got one, after 5 minutes after I get it, it disapears! So now I am scraping up neopoints to get a morphing potion and I am only halfway there. I could wait until April but I rather take my chances with spending a million neopoints on a morphing potion. Has this ever happen to you or do you not believe it? I swear it happened and I am sorry I did't take any picture but I didn't have a phone at the time. Or didn't know that I could print the screen or use crop tool. > :O So mad and after that incident happen, I was depressed for the rest of the year. lol

I would have celebrated and jumped around after I got my cybunny but I was in the library. lol :(

I will never forget that day. :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use vulgar words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh my, I've never heard of that before! Have you tried searching his/her name to see where they are or something? /:

Sorry you lost your Cybunny! I got one finally last year, and she's my baby<3 Hope you can get the morphing potion soon!

Yikes, I've never heard of something like that happening! Sorry to hear it happened to you though. I can't imagine what that must have been like. Cybunnies are one of my favorite species. If I ever got one and then had it ripped away from me like that, I can't even begin to imagine how angry I would be. :P Best of luck saving up for your MP!

If your pet disappeared, you need to send in a ticket. There is no random event that can remove or delete a pet. The only way to get rid of a pet is to transfer/abandon it, which requires multiple steps to complete, and is next to impossible to do without being aware of it.

I'm so sorry! Are you sure he isn't just turned invisible? My friend kept telling me her pet was stolen for like a year and it turned out she was just zapped invisible by an RE. If not I would send a ticket! That should not have happened!

I agree with the others- there isn't a random event. It must have been a glitch of some sort or another. I would open a ticket with TNT- they should have records of the pets that were created on your account, and hopefully they will know what happened to it.

there is no event known that can change a pets species or delete it. there are random events which can change a pets colour though.

TNT will be able to sort it out for you, or if you are looking for a cybunny, i would wait until cybunny day to create one, there are loads released then :)