The Faerie Festival Is Here!

hrtbrk

This might be a noob question but why does it say here: http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/festival/

Due to, erm, unforeseen circumstances, the Faerie Festival has been cancelled. Hopefully things will be back to normal next year. For now, the faeries are all hard at work rebuilding Faerieland...

Does it say that all the time before the actual day or....im confused?!? :mellow:

I might get the stamps. I hope they hit the stamp shop soon.

This might be a noob question but why does it say here: http://www.neopets.c...eland/festival/

Due to, erm, unforeseen circumstances, the Faerie Festival has been cancelled. Hopefully things will be back to normal next year. For now, the faeries are all hard at work rebuilding Faerieland...

Does it say that all the time before the actual day or....im confused?!? :mellow:

I think that was there since the Faerie Ruins Plot. I am not very sure.

I so want those wings, they're beautiful! Ohhh, man, they will be in the millions though. But I'm sure they'll be worth it, I love wings, especially NP ones. :D

How I just LOVE the Faerie Festival! *is a fan of faeries*

Anyone knows what are those wings called? I'm going to try my luck restocking it, (where is the shop that sells those?) & gonna make a wish in the wishing well. They're so pretty x.x

What does the festival entail? Is there a daily or anything like that?

Usually they have a daily planned out, but now I'm not too sure because of the Faerie Ruin Plot recently.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. These posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The wings are called Translucent Faerie Wings. I've linked you to the wings in our database as well. :)

I know last year they had Faerie Quest Event but it's possible that they're not doing it this year becuase of the release of the Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies. I was hoping for some redraws on some of the faerie pets to make some of them less boring looking.

<3 <3 <3 WINGS!!!!!!

definitely have to get those :D

i probably expected a little more for the faerie petpets, but the wings make up for it ;) *easily distracted by shiny things*

i have a wing gallery, most wings are NC so its nice we have some NP ones, i hope they come down to something reasonable soon :) *i want 2 pairs!*

This might be a noob question but why does it say here: http://www.neopets.c...eland/festival/

I really hope it isn't cancelled. I think this is the first year that I've actually been online during the Faerie Festival and I'm so excited to see what it actually is!

I still dont undertand, is there anything special about today? why is the page still like that?? :(

ScreenShot2012-09-20at12342AM_zps44526136.png

This is special at least!! Yaaay! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum, images and smilies don't count. Also, please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I visited the quest page (http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml) to see if they would still be giving out quests, and I did have a quest from the Crafting Faerie waiting for me. This could be one of four scenarios:

1. The daily quests are back, and I just happened to get the Crafting Faerie today.

2. The daily quests aren't back, but as part of the Festival, you can get a Crafting Faerie quest.

3. The daily quests aren't back, and there's a feature on the site where you can get a Crafting Faerie quest whenever, and I just didn't know about it.

4. The daily quests aren't back, and I had an uncompleted quest from the Crafting Faerie.

I'm inclined to think it's not 4, because I (somehow) got another Crafting Faerie quest by messing around with it, and it came without the "You Have A New Quest!" RE. I don't know which out of the other 3, though. I can find out more tomorrow, but I hope it's 1.

I visited the quest page (http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml) to see if they would still be giving out quests, and I did have a quest from the Crafting Faerie waiting for me. This could be one of three scenarios:

1. The daily quests are back, and I just happened to get the Crafting Faerie today.

2. The daily quests aren't back, but as part of the Festival, you can get a Crafting Faerie quest.

3. The daily quests aren't back, and there's a feature on the site where you can get a Crafting Faerie quest whenever, and I just didn't know about it.

4. The daily quests aren't back, and I had an uncompleted quest from the Crafting Faerie.

I'm inclined to think it's not 4, because I (somehow) got another Crafting Faerie quest by messing around with it, and it came without the "You Have A New Quest!" RE. I don't know which out of the other 3, though. I can find out more tomorrow, but I hope it's 1.

I checked the same page and it's just normal for me (stuff about rebuilding their home, you're not on any quests right now, etc.). I think there's some kind of NC Promotional thing involving Delina that's available to everyone, but totally separate from the festival.

The Faerie Quest event usually happens in February. TBH I don't even know what the faerie festival is - maybe just a day to release faerie-related items, and encourage themed artwork/poems? :O

I visited the quest page (http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml) to see if they would still be giving out quests, and I did have a quest from the Crafting Faerie waiting for me. This could be one of three scenarios:

The quests from the Crafting Faerie have been available for a couple days now. It's a promotional thing since they've come out with the new prizes for the quests. You can click a button at the Quest page and instantly get a Crafting Faerie quest.