The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

YAY! Congrats on getting the avatar Master of Faster! :laughingsmiley:

COFL & SWNC are now at 31. And TPP has hit 32! I'm actually really tempted to sell TPP as I've only ever seen it in the negative/very low positives. It's like I woke up and it went from +13 to +100!

Ugh, I hate that I'm so tempted to sell. But of course you guys are right, I need to cool it. I don't know whether to sell at 50 or 60 though. I think I might end up going with 50 so it doesn't plumment. :sad02:

EDIT: On the flipsyde, AAVL, CHIA, CHPS, and KBAT are all negative 60. :grrr:

Has anyone EVER seen AAVL rise to any sort of decent sell-point?

DOUBLE EDIT: Master of faster - Is it quite risky to buy VPTS for the purpose of getting the avi? Should you sell it literally right afterwards? I'm just curious because I would really like to get the avatar out of the way. How many stocks would you already need in the market in order to get the avatar by buying VPTS?

Thanks!

YAY! Congrats on getting the avatar Master of Faster! :laughingsmiley:

COFL & SWNC are now at 31. And TPP has hit 32! I'm actually really tempted to sell TPP as I've only ever seen it in the negative/very low positives. It's like I woke up and it went from +13 to +100!

Ugh, I hate that I'm so tempted to sell. But of course you guys are right, I need to cool it. I don't know whether to sell at 50 or 60 though. I think I might end up going with 50 so it doesn't plumment. :sad02:

EDIT: On the flipsyde, AAVL, CHIA, CHPS, and KBAT are all negative 60. :grrr:

Has anyone EVER seen AAVL rise to any sort of decent sell-point?

DOUBLE EDIT: Master of faster - Is it quite risky to buy VPTS for the purpose of getting the avi? Should you sell it literally right afterwards? I'm just curious because I would really like to get the avatar out of the way. How many stocks would you already need in the market in order to get the avatar by buying VPTS?

Thanks!

Well there is one risk free way for getting VPTS. At 11:59 NST buy 1k shares of it. At 12:00 NST buy another 1 k shares. It will cost 20 NP to sell but that is all. I never bought AAVL but I never saw it reach 60 either. Hold on to TPP. It might go down to ~25 and then it will rise even higher!

TPP isn't really a good stock to hold onto, so if you are holding on to it it's a bit of a risky move considering that it's at 37 right now.

I have 2000 stocks of it and I'm probably going to sell 1000, I don't have a lot of hope in TPP rising to my usual selling point (60).

TPP isn't really a good stock to hold onto, so if you are holding on to it it's a bit of a risky move considering that it's at 37 right now.

I have 2000 stocks of it and I'm probably going to sell 1000, I don't have a lot of hope in TPP rising to my usual selling point (60).

Well then again, I read guides that are old that said VPTS and DROO are the worst stocks and I was shocked. VPTS hit 800+ and DROO is really good stock. There might be a change....

Interesting suggestions guys. I'll for sure be keeping my eye on TPP. Seems like it's down to 34 now, but it did rise rather quickly. I have a feeling it will plummet just as quickly. I feel so stupid for ever ever ever investing in AAVL. Seriously. I feel like I just wasted NP's doing that.

Seems like you guys have been playing the stocks for quite some time. What stocks have you noticed that tend to rise rather quickly? I think SMUG is a good one, yes? Is there any I shouldn't buy? CHIA and CHPS are very disappointing as well. I've had those in my port since I first started buying about 8 months ago.

EDIT: Just read an article that stated AAVL, BOOM, DROO, and VPTS all tend to be 'slow movers'. I suppose they are not neccasarily bad stocks... but I think I will for sure steer clear of AAVL. Never buying that one again! I can't speak for the others yet.

Oh and btw, Master of Faster, did you ever ask a mod if this could be a pinned topic? I seriously think it should.

Interesting suggestions guys. I'll for sure be keeping my eye on TPP. Seems like it's down to 34 now, but it did rise rather quickly. I have a feeling it will plummet just as quickly. I feel so stupid for ever ever ever investing in AAVL. Seriously. I feel like I just wasted NP's doing that.

Seems like you guys have been playing the stocks for quite some time. What stocks have you noticed that tend to rise rather quickly? I think SMUG is a good one, yes? Is there any I shouldn't buy? CHIA and CHPS are very disappointing as well. I've had those in my port since I first started buying about 8 months ago.

EDIT: Just read an article that stated AAVL, BOOM, DROO, and VPTS all tend to be 'slow movers'. I suppose they are not neccasarily bad stocks... but I think I will for sure steer clear of AAVL. Never buying that one again! I can't speak for the others yet.

Oh and btw, Master of Faster, did you ever ask a mod if this could be a pinned topic? I seriously think it should.

That was the same article that I read and it MUST be outdated because VPTS is at 700+ and DROO is a fast mover. I actually will contact a mod for this to be pinned.

Totals: 31,000 465,000 498,000 +7.10%

Bought 1000 more shares of SMUG today.

Hopefully TPP and SWNC keep rising, but it looks like COFL is stumbling - hopefully it will rebound.

I'm setting my selling point at a firm 60.

SWNC broke 40! It is at 43. Hopefully it will keep rising!

TPP is now at 46. :D Come on, keep going up! Shame I only have 3k in it though.

TPP is at 46! I don't know if I should sell it at 50 or not? Someone early up on the board said it rarely ever reaches 60. Would now be a good time to sell? I didn't see SWNC go to 43. I hope it doesn't start plummeting! STFP is slowly moving up there but COFL went down. Bleh.

EDIT: Shame I only have 1000 in it Rebecca. LOL.

I need to invest in EEEE I hope that it reaches a buying point soon.

TPP is at 46! I don't know if I should sell it at 50 or not? Someone early up on the board said it rarely ever reaches 60. Would now be a good time to sell? I didn't see SWNC go to 43. I hope it doesn't start plummeting! STFP is slowly moving up there but COFL went down. Bleh.

EDIT: Shame I only have 1000 in it Rebecca. LOL.

haha, oh well! :)

I would hold out to 60. It may take a while to get there, but it will eventually!

I sold the last 2,000 of CYBU @ 73 last night, and today I bought 1,000 EEEE @ 17.

I usually don't buy if a stock is at 17. I usually check back to see later is any are at 15 later.

I need to invest in EEEE I hope that it reaches a buying point soon.

COFL and SWNC are going t rise. This is the same mistake where I sold POWR and MPC in the mid 30's!

Today I got 1,000 NATN @ 15. I think it's been a while since it rose, right? Or am I confused because it has the same symbol as LDSC?

Oh yeah! I remember neodaq predicting that LDSC wouldn't hit 60 this year, and I think they were right. How did they do that?

Today I got 1,000 NATN @ 15. I think it's been a while since it rose, right? Or am I confused because it has the same symbol as LDSC?

Oh yeah! I remember neodaq predicting that LDSC wouldn't hit 60 this year, and I think they were right. How did they do that?

You are talking about LDSC. NATN has been jumping in the 14-19 range the past few days.I also bought it today. SWNC and COFL seem to end their decline by the end of the day.

EDIT: SWNC IS FALLING!!!!

I bought ACFI for 15 today.

Bought BOTT at 15 today. My stocks are going up, but still none at selling point.

I know how you feel. STFP rised yesterday a lot. SWNC is holding out but COFL crashed! DROO and BB came back yesterday but collapsed today. KBAT is starting to rise once again! Bought FISH @ 15 earlier today.