The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Its at 59 now and is holding +16! It is my first stock for me to see pass 50! I sold POWR, MPC, and CBYU at 40.

It's kind of holding. It was at 59 for about and hour or so, dropped back to 58, and then just rose up another point. Come on already, just one more point!

I have 5k in KBAT, so I am very excited to sell it. :D

It's kind of holding. It was at 59 for about and hour or so, dropped back to 58, and then just rose up another point. Come on already, just one more point!

I have 5k in KBAT, so I am very excited to sell it. :D

I've invested in KABT more than any stock with 11k shares! I won't be complaining if its the next KSON. :D

Guest ErikaChristine

I have 5k shares of KBAT and was waiting for it to get to 60, but I only saw it get up to 59. Come on you silly thing.

I'm in the negative right now. Boo.

Totals: 109,000 1,651,000 1,521,000 -7.87%

I have 5k shares of KBAT and was waiting for it to get to 60, but I only saw it get up to 59. Come on you silly thing.

I'm in the negative right now. Boo.

Totals: 109,000 1,651,000 1,521,000 -7.87%

Well the market has been falling again with VPTS on the rise again, it lost all those points it recovered in the last few days. KSON fell to the 950's! KBAT only got affected by 1 point so I'm happy!

I bought Skeith Body Guarding INC. It seems like a good A stock to invest in! Hope TNHA hits 15 tomorrow so I can get some. :D

Bought LUPE at 15 today. Hope that EEEEE stays at 15 for tomorrow.

I usually would go with higher rated stocks. LUPE only has a D so I would get that if it was the only one.

D: I wish I would have waited so I could have bought more of EEEEE. I invested in SKBD today too. I'm sad that KBAT stopped rising.

D: I wish I would have waited so I could have bought more of EEEEE. I invested in SKBD today too. I'm sad that KBAT stopped rising.

I'm pretty sure that KBAT will rise once again. I remember that CBYU went from 40 to 25 and then in a few days hit 60! I'm not giving up yet, I have 11k shares of it!

EEEEE was at 18 when I bought LUPE, and at the time I did not have any of LUPE so that's why I bought it.

I really don't like having 1k of a stock. -.- I rather have 5k of an A stock to get more sales and then later make my port more diverse.

Missed EEEEE and TNAH at 15 this morning, that's annoying. I guess I'll have to hope that one falls back down.

I really was waiting to get some TNHA! Its at 16 and I guess that I should also wait.

KBAT has rised back to 54!

Shoot! I missed it! It's at 59 again! EEEEE and TNAH keep rising too! Today is not my lucky day!

Rats! I'm sorry to hear that. :( It may pop up over 60 again today though! It has been hovering around there for hours!

I also bought DROO today. One of the few I didn't have so I was happy with it and I think it's a pretty good stock to invest in. I went ahead and took the plunge and bought EEEEE while it was at 17 a few weeks back. It was one of the only ones I didn't have and sometimes there is just not a good selection at all.... then if I wait I tend to forget so.... :mellow:

EDIT: Ah, shoot. Just realized I don't have TNAH. I could have swore I bought that one already. I need to keep my eye on it.