The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Bought 1000 more of COFL at 15. Hopefully hopefully hopefully VPTS keeps falling, it's in the 600s now after being in the 800s. If only KSON would do the same. :(

Totals: 34,000 510,000 585,000 +14.71%

TPP is my highest at 34. What's everyone elses?

Hopefully it will. I hope VPTS falling is the sign of KSON's demise! I bought TPEG @ 15. STFP is threatening to break 40 while COFL and SWNC crashed! NAKR and BB looks like it will rocket! My highest: STFP is my highest!

Totals:51,000 770,000 843,000 +9.48%

It seems like a lot of stocks crashed recently. Although my port is doing a lot better overall. I am so glad I invested in SMUG, it seems like it's rising so quickly! In a weeks time it's already at 28. I'm really disappointed in SWNC dropping so low though. STFP is my highest stock right now as well, followed by NAKR.

It seems like a lot of stocks crashed recently. Although my port is doing a lot better overall. I am so glad I invested in SMUG, it seems like it's rising so quickly! In a weeks time it's already at 28. I'm really disappointed in SWNC dropping so low though. STFP is my highest stock right now as well, followed by NAKR.

Couldn't invest in SMUG, I buy early in the day. Looking to get TNHA when it rises! Looks like we still have similar ports though. KBAT seems to have taken a rise!

EDIT: STFP hit 45!

Edited by The_Chosen_One

My portfolio is looking GREAT! Yay. This is the first time I've seen it in the postive. It's at +4! :P

STFP is now at 42, but looks like it's going to continue steadly rising.

SMUG hit 33 today. Seriously the fastest rising stock I've invested in.

SWNC is slowly rising back up and NAKR is at 42.

Hahaha, this is the first time I`ve been in the green in a while as well! :D

116,500 1,761,000 1,834,000 +4.15%

It`s so nice seeing some of these stocks rise up again. :D

Bought BUZZ today at 15.

Totals: 36,000 540,000 671,000 +24.26%

My stocks are doing awesome right now! :)

EDIT: 10/25

Totals: 38,000 570,000 656,000 +15.09%

Bought KAUF @15 today

My port also crashed from 23%+ to 8%+. Bought AAVL @ 15, the first I didn't have, NAKR is falling but BB and STFP is rising again.....

My port crashed too. From +4 to +0.70. :sad02: I also bought KAUF but I waited to late and bought it at 16 because I had all the other ones.

My port crashed too. From +4 to +0.70. :sad02: I also bought KAUF but I waited to late and bought it at 16 because I had all the other ones.

lol. I feel so irritated when I have to buy stocks at 16. I usually check early in the morning, 4:00 AM NST and check 6 hours later and later after that.

lol. I feel so irritated when I have to buy stocks at 16. I usually check early in the morning, 4:00 AM NST and check 6 hours later and later after that.

Thanks, I should probably start doing that. I usually only do it once and buy, because I'm afraid I will end up forgetting to buy that day if I don't. I need to make a strict rule for myself to never buy above 15... but it frustrates me because I keep seeing the same companies at 15 and I'm trying to diversify. ^_^

Thanks, I should probably start doing that. I usually only do it once and buy, because I'm afraid I will end up forgetting to buy that day if I don't. I need to make a strict rule for myself to never buy above 15... but it frustrates me because I keep seeing the same companies at 15 and I'm trying to diversify. ^_^

If nothing is at 15 when I go to buy, I leave the tab open- that way i get reminded that I didn't buy any yet. :)

Eventually you're going to end up with several thousand of each stock, so if you have to buy the same companies a couple times, don't fret. ^_^

Yea, I had to buy KBAT for 10 times, COFL, 5, NATN and NAKR 4. No I am trying to diverse my port.

If nothing is at 15 when I go to buy, I leave the tab open- that way i get reminded that I didn't buy any yet. :)

Eventually you're going to end up with several thousand of each stock, so if you have to buy the same companies a couple times, don't fret. ^_^

I would love to have every stock except VPTS and KSON. That's because when those fall, others will replace them! The fall of VPTS has begun!

I would love to have every stock except VPTS and KSON. That's because when those fall, others will replace them! The fall of VPTS has begun!

Same here. I am only missing a handful of companies- 7, aside from KSON and VPTS. :) (ACFI, BB, CYBU, MPC, POWR, TNAH, TNPT)

I need to check how many companies I'm missing, because of course those are the ones I always forget to buy.

Today is a great day for buys--there's CHPS, HUW, KBAT, PEOP, SKBD, & UNIB all at 15-16, and plenty more hovering at those points. I went for CHPS. What did everyone choose?

I need to check how many companies I'm missing, because of course those are the ones I always forget to buy.

Today is a great day for buys--there's CHPS, HUW, KBAT, PEOP, SKBD, & UNIB all at 15-16, and plenty more hovering at those points. I went for CHPS. What did everyone choose?

I just checked and are at 15 right now. Just my luck. I'll check back later.

Just checked. Stocks I don't have are:

CHIA, CYBU, DROO, EEEEE, HELT, KSON, LUPE, MPC, POWR, SKEI, STFP, TAG, TNAH, TNPT, TSRC, and VPTS. I'll be keeping an eye on these I guess.

TSRC + SKEI are close to buying. I'll keep an eye on those for tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to buy TSRC and TNHA. TNHA when it hits 15. According to Neodaq it has an a rating which is pretty darn high.