The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Totals: 129,000 1,936,000 2,039,000 +5.32%

Wish HELT would hit 60 already. I have 17k shares of it.

Lol, its one its my lowest companies.

bought CHIA today at 15. port's looking better than i did last night. not so many shares in the single digits, lol.

Totals: 24,650 370,200 320,700 -13.37%

They just rose back up in the last few days. Well I am not complaining! I bought SWNC considering that CHIA is already going down today.

Bought SWNC at 15. Almost all of my stocks are in the red, it's depressing. I wonder if KSON or VPTS will ever drop to a normal price.

I really hope they will. I think TNT should give other stocks a chance to hit 800 or 1000+. Maybe one day it will say that BREAKING NEWS! KSON and VPTS Hit less than 100 due to low maintenance in companies.

Taralynnb, there's no stock I'll absolutely never buy. But AAVL and ACFI don't matter much to me, followed by FAER, which also seems a slow mover. I'm sure everything gets its turn so maybe I'm just superstitious. My goal is to have 10k of everything (sigh, someday...), but those will be last on my list of buys.

What about you guys? What are your faves/least faves?

I absolutely LOVE TNAH and TNPT. Within a few weeks, I find that they rise almost immediately to 30-40, and are really dependable in terms of reaching 60.

Speaking of which, I've sold half my TNAH stocks at 60; a part of me just thinks it'll continue to rise but I wanna be safe.

I just sold my remaining 250 stocks of MPC for 16,000 NPs :D

DROO and COFL aren't worth selling at this point, wait a bit longer.

I had more KBAT than TPP and SHRX, so I went with those instead. So hard for me to wait for stocks to go up, I wanna sell DROO and COFL so bad.

lol. I have those too. It is VERY ANNOYING. I already had a lot of KBAT, but I bought my 5000th share. Because SHRX seems to be going down. (I had it and TPP, from what I have seen, can't pass 20.)

Stock market just went through the roof for me today. BOTT and CYBU rose 11 and 13 points respectively today to 42 and 55, which is great since I have more than 2000 stocks of each. I still have 1000 stocks of TNAH which continues to rise and I've got a +11.93% change overall.

I love it when my stocks go well :D

Stock market just went through the roof for me today. BOTT and CYBU rose 11 and 13 points respectively today to 42 and 55, which is great since I have more than 2000 stocks of each. I still have 1000 stocks of TNAH which continues to rise and I've got a +11.93% change overall.

I love it when my stocks go well :D

lol. My stocks are doing Ok today. STFP, AND BB, skyrocketed while DROO and COFL, Not so much. Looks like KBAT started moving up. I have 5000 shares of it and some thousands of SHRX.

nigel_chia.gif

Transaction Result 1 1000 shares of CYBU Sold 1000 shares of CYBU for 60000 NP. 2 1000 shares of CYBU Sold 1000 shares of CYBU for 60000 NP. 3 1000 shares of POWR Sold 1000 shares of POWR for 45000 NP. 4 1000 shares of POWR Sold 1000 shares of POWR for 45000 NP. 5 1000 shares of TNAH Sold 1000 shares of TNAH for 69000 NP. 6 1000 shares of TNAH Sold 1000 shares of TNAH for 69000 NP.

Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 1420 NP. After 6 successful transactions, you have 349400.

Click here to continue

Bought 1000 shares of SSS at 15.

Gave me enough NP to upgrade my bank to Millionaire Mega-Platinum!