The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

You are very right. The stock market has been beyond low.... In fact, I think this is the worst my port has ever looked. *sighs* Keeping my fingers crossed for march! :D

BOTT has been looking up- it's risen a tonne today, and is just under 50, I believe. :D Here's to hoping it hits 60 tomorrow, rather than dropping right back down.

BOTT has been looking up- it's risen a tonne today, and is just under 50, I believe. :D Here's to hoping it hits 60 tomorrow, rather than dropping right back down.

Thanks Rebecca. I didn't even check stocks today because I figured why bother? Considering how low they have been. BOTT rose 12 points today, so it's looking up. My next highest stock is BUZZ at 25.

Totals: 98,499 1,491,985 1,210,494 -18.87%

Pitiful. :P

Wow, Xandria- your portfolio makes me feel so much better about mine. XD Kidding, kidding. :P It has been a rough month, that's for sure!

Totals: 152,500 2,301,000 1,974,000 -14.21%

Totals: 150,000 2,278,000 1,965,000 -13.74%

Mine is slightly less dismal. I think my last sale was when BOTT hit 50-something. BOTT is down to 46. :sad01_anim:

I think I win. And by that I mean lose:

Totals: 678,500 16,574,500 9,071,000 -45.27%

I buy 1k shares every single day. I sell at 60 or above, and I only sell once the price has started to fall again (by 10%+, which is usually only 6-7 points) to try to time the market. It used to be that I had ~300k shares on hand as a steady state. A few weeks ago, I was down in the low 600's. I might have to reconsider my sellpoint.

I think I win. And by that I mean lose:

Totals: 678,500 16,574,500 9,071,000 -45.27%

I buy 1k shares every single day. I sell at 60 or above, and I only sell once the price has started to fall again (by 10%+, which is usually only 6-7 points) to try to time the market. It used to be that I had ~300k shares on hand as a steady state. A few weeks ago, I was down in the low 600's. I might have to reconsider my sellpoint.

Wow. :o

Well, when you sell next, I bet it'll be an absolutely amazing profit. Do you tend to sell all of your shares in a company, or only half or wahtever?

Wow. :O

Well, when you sell next, I bet it'll be an absolutely amazing profit. Do you tend to sell all of your shares in a company, or only half or wahtever?

I always buy whichever 15NP stock I have the least of. Then I sell ~15-30% when it first hits 60, and then about the same at 75, and then sell the rest when it drops that 10% but is still above 60. They never hit all at once. I did make about 1.5M over the course of a week about 2 weeks ago, from 3 different stocks hitting 60. I have ~20-25k shares of most stocks under 60, some more, some less.

When I was saving for a pirate pb back when they were 12M (yes, I really did pay that much 3 months before they were released as an AC prize), I actually compared stocks vs. bank. At the time, I was making far more in the stock market vs. if I had that same amount in the bank. I'm not sure if this is true anymore; they just don't seem to cycle through as quickly, as evidenced by my growing stock of stock. It seems like the time to turnover has at least doubled (since I have twice as much on hand as I used to and my buying is constant). Is the Neodaq still around? I should do some calculations and figure out if there's a slightly lower sell point that would be better (if it's hit much more often than the old 60 -- it seems like they get close often but rarely get there now).

I always buy whichever 15NP stock I have the least of. Then I sell ~15-30% when it first hits 60, and then about the same at 75, and then sell the rest when it drops that 10% but is still above 60. They never hit all at once. I did make about 1.5M over the course of a week about 2 weeks ago, from 3 different stocks hitting 60. I have ~20-25k shares of most stocks under 60, some more, some less.

When I was saving for a pirate pb back when they were 12M (yes, I really did pay that much 3 months before they were released as an AC prize), I actually compared stocks vs. bank. At the time, I was making far more in the stock market vs. if I had that same amount in the bank. I'm not sure if this is true anymore; they just don't seem to cycle through as quickly, as evidenced by my growing stock of stock. It seems like the time to turnover has at least doubled (since I have twice as much on hand as I used to and my buying is constant). Is the Neodaq still around? I should do some calculations and figure out if there's a slightly lower sell point that would be better (if it's hit much more often than the old 60 -- it seems like they get close often but rarely get there now).

Nice!

I don't know if they hit 60 less often now- there was a spurt a couple months back where every other day it seemed like one stock or another was at 60. I think it's just a slight depression. And yeah, the Neodaq is still around. :D http://www.neodaq.com/

Nice!

I don't know if they hit 60 less often now- there was a spurt a couple months back where every other day it seemed like one stock or another was at 60. I think it's just a slight depression. And yeah, the Neodaq is still around. :D http://www.neodaq.com/

Rebecca is right. I remember January I was selling at 60 left and right, so just hang in there awhile!

Yay! It's currently at 58 but I'm about to be off to bed... here's to hoping it's up to 60+ tomorrow. :)

Totals: 647,000 9,780,000 8,908,000 -8.92%

I, like the rest of you, have been suffering from no stock profits these last few weeks. BOTT is back down to 54, and I was really hoping to sell more of it today. Perhaps it's the war taking its toll on the economy? :P

Woo, thanks for the update!

Summary : You had 45409 NP. After 4 successful transactions, you have 285389.