The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Just sold SMUG as well! It's nice selling a stock again- it feels like it's been a while!

I'm still holding onto 30k+ shares of NAKR after selling 5k at 81; in hopes that it'll finally skyrocket. I don't really check everyday anymore, so I'm pretty much hoping to log in and be surprised. I need SMUG to go back up over 60 - I apparently missed it at 67! Poop.

TNAH and SKBD are both at 35 right now, so I'm focusing on those stocks. I only have 3k of TNAH and 2k of SKBD. It seems like SKBD tends to rise to 60 rather quickly, alot quicker than other stocks. I sold off about 6k in January. I wish I had more of it. I need to remember to keep investing. :)

Oh and I am in the same boat as you JC. Unfortunatley there has been very few stocks at 15 these past couple of days. All I've been able to buy is MYNC as well. :(

What do people think of SMUG? I sold some shares @ 58 and now it's @ 62. What is everyone else doing?

I think you should probably go ahead and sell if you are happy with the profit you will make. SMUG has been floating around 50-65 for the past couple of days. It hit 70 at one point four days ago, but then it crashed to 55 the next day. So right now it's being kind of unreliable. I don't think it'll go much higher than 65 or so, honestly. I sold all of my shares 3 days ago at 64.

I was able to get some MPC too, but I only have 2k of it and it's already rising a bit. I'm hoping I will be able to snag some more of it before it does. I'm also keeping my eyes on buzz. It opened today at 53 but then dropped to 46. Sadly I only have 1k of it. I can't wait until my port is built up more. I feel like I've been buying stocks forever, even though it's only been for about 6 months or so. I wish they had a "3 day super stock buy" where you were able to buy 2,000 shares for 3 days instead of just 1,000. (maybe about 3x's a year or so) I can only wish right.... :P

Guest JussttBre

I sell about 35+, just kind of depends on how the stock is acting. I keep an eye on them. Stocks is how I made my first million and pretty much all my neopoints actually.

Everyone keep an eye on BOTT, it's currently at 54 and it started out at 49 today... so I'm hoping it'll hit 60.

Everyone keep an eye on BOTT, it's currently at 54 and it started out at 49 today... so I'm hoping it'll hit 60.

It's been a little up and down, but it's back up to 55, after having risen 9 points today. Definitely one to keep an eye on. :)