The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

So I got a white paint brush from the alien aisha vending machine and i checked jellyneos database says its 2.5 mil. was just wondering if anyone knew if the price had changed or not. have it in my trades for 2.5 mil pure or overpay ets items.

Nevermind, sold it for 2 million NP yesterday, checked on the neoboards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You could get a lot but it is very HTS (hard to sell). I wouldnt say 8 m though :P

Thanks for the answer , it's for my gallery so i'm never selling it

I managed to get it for a little bit less than 5 mil in pure + items , I'm glad I have this item now :)

Stealthy feepit?

One of my neofriends said to do pb + pp + 100k = how much, but I don't know if y'all feel the same way or not.

(I seem to be the only one who wants to get rid of her stealthy feepit, so I have no basis.)

Stealthy feepit?

One of my neofriends said to do pb + pp + 100k = how much, but I don't know if y'all feel the same way or not.

(I seem to be the only one who wants to get rid of her stealthy feepit, so I have no basis.)

Usually I hear the equation as (pb + pp - 10-30% = price). I wouldn't add the constant, or else why wouldn't the buyer just get themselves the petpet and pb and paint it themselves? There'd be no point in them spending an extra 100K. And subtracting a percentage would be a little more accurate in case the petpet and pb doesn't even cost 100K in the first place :P (which obviously wouldn't apply to your Stealthy Feepit). What the percentage should be though would probably depend on the petpet's popularity (demand for it), the supply of it in the market and your patience, so decide what would be right at your discretion.

There is no demand for it. It's the only one on the market, at last check.

Anyway, I think the original total was 580k, so subtract 10% and...522k? Does that sound right? Or would you suggest going lower?

There is no demand for it. It's the only one on the market, at last check.

Anyway, I think the original total was 580k, so subtract 10% and...522k? Does that sound right? Or would you suggest going lower?

If it's the only one in the market, there may be a demand for it (you won't really know until you start getting offers), it just means there's no supply for it. In most cases no supply means you'd be able to sell it for more.

522 sounds good, or even 530 just to make it a nice, round number. If you are getting no offers on it starting at that price, then you can adjust accordingly and start lowering it if necessary.

Hi guys! I won a White PB from the Fruit Machine a few days ago and I think the estimated worth is around 2-2.5 mil right now, so I put it on the tp for 2.4 and got Kaylas Chemistry Set as an offer. The only one on the tp with a value attached says it is worth ~3 mil, but on the neo[Removed] it says 99k though there aren't any buyable, so I am a little confused? Does anyone know if this is a good offer or not?

Thanks for the help! :)

JellyNeo has a price of 300k from 2010, but apparently it doesn't go up for sale very often (or maybe not very long), since they have no price updates since then. It's only R96, and a toy, so I think it's only worth what people are willing to pay for it. For me, I'd much rather hold on to a paintbrush and wait for pure than accept an item I don't want and will need to resell, especially a toy.

Hi guys! I won a White PB from the Fruit Machine a few days ago and I think the estimated worth is around 2-2.5 mil right now, so I put it on the tp for 2.4 and got Kaylas Chemistry Set as an offer. The only one on the tp with a value attached says it is worth ~3 mil, but on the neo[Removed] it says 99k though there aren't any buyable, so I am a little confused? Does anyone know if this is a good offer or not?

Thanks for the help! :)

You can easily get pure NP off a White paint brush. People who trade HTS items for paint brushes tend to go after those who might not know exactly how the TP works. Prices can be listed there, but it doesn't mean it's worth exactly that amount. It depends on who might want the item - you can be holding on to that for months without anyone wanting to buy it.

So I'd keep selling the PB (which is very easy to sell) and take pure NP for it.

Thanks, guys! I don't often dabble in the tp with items worth this much so I wasn't totally sure if that was a good deal or not :laughingsmiley: I shall wait for better offers.

Hi guys Im new here. How much would a water skree go for?

For deadpool: Petpets are generally pretty easy to price- the cost of the petpet + cost of petpet pb - 10k~ to encourage people to buy yours instead of painting their own.

So, for the Skree- they're cheap, only about 5k. The paint brush is about 500k-550k. So you could charge about the same as the paintbrush.

Petpets can be hard to sell, so you have to be open to haggling, and be willing to bring the price down.

Hey everyone!

So after years of playing Neopets I finally got a Fountain Faerie quest today. :D The item she's asking for is Lutari Aristocrat Wig, and I can only find three people who have it up on the trading post; none of them are priced. I checked a couple of databases, and it looks like it cost around 85k NP fairly recently. However, I checked the shop wizard with a side account and it seems like no one has it in their shop anymore. Would it be fair to offer 85 - 90k on one of the wigs on the TP?

Hey everyone!

So after years of playing Neopets I finally got a Fountain Faerie quest today. :D The item she's asking for is Lutari Aristocrat Wig, and I can only find three people who have it up on the trading post; none of them are priced. I checked a couple of databases, and it looks like it cost around 85k NP fairly recently. However, I checked the shop wizard with a side account and it seems like no one has it in their shop anymore. Would it be fair to offer 85 - 90k on one of the wigs on the TP?

Try offering 90k on it, but if you want to be "sure" 100k sounds like your best bet. People who have it up on the TP will generally expect at least that UB amount for their item.

Does anyone know how much Marrow sandals will sell for? I have won some but don't know what to do with them. There are a few trades set up for them but they don't have a wishlist.

I don't think they're wearable and really serve no function other than being a collectible, 100k is the estimated price on them, so I'd stick with that :)

How much would a Speckled Kacheek Plushie go for?

The 500k one on the TP is ridiculously priced. It' r89; so not that rare, and plushies in general tend to sell very poorly. If you want to get rid of it right away, put it up for 99k in your shop, or else try selling it for 120-150k on the TP (that's my general rule for selling plushies anyway, go by rarity and popularity)

Hey guys, I have a couple of UB items for sale, but can't seem to find the pricing - would like help with that. Thanks ^_^

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=pibbity

Items:

Plantcake

Doughnutfruit

Chokato

Bitten Book

Solid Steel Book

Cybunny Care

I'd honestly go on the Trading Boards and ask around, and see what people offer you. r99-r100 gourmets tend to sell for 2-3mil a piece, depending on how much someone needs it for their pet. Same with rare books. If you're OK with reseller offers, the Trading boards is a good place to start :)

Try offering 90k on it, but if you want to be "sure" 100k sounds like your best bet. People who have it up on the TP will generally expect at least that UB amount for their item.

I don't think they're wearable and really serve no function other than being a collectible, 100k is the estimated price on them, so I'd stick with that :)

The 500k one on the TP is ridiculously priced. It' r89; so not that rare, and plushies in general tend to sell very poorly. If you want to get rid of it right away, put it up for 99k in your shop, or else try selling it for 120-150k on the TP (that's my general rule for selling plushies anyway, go by rarity and popularity)

I'd honestly go on the Trading Boards and ask around, and see what people offer you. r99-r100 gourmets tend to sell for 2-3mil a piece, depending on how much someone needs it for their pet. Same with rare books. If you're OK with reseller offers, the Trading boards is a good place to start :)

Cheers, thanks for the tips. By trading boards do you mean the neoboards?

How sellable do these items tend to be? I am in no rush.