Mysterious Negg Cave Help Thread

Spritzie

see my color/symbol Key :)

Y= yellow

B= blue/purple (i think its more purple)

R= red

1= 1st image (squarish symbol)

2= 2nd image (volcano thing)

3= 3rd image (butterfly swirl thing)

R2 R3 B2

B3 R1 Y1

Y2 B1 Y2

yours is a bit tricky, and this solution may not work for you. but try it? the pieces could fit together a slightly different way thats all. this was one solution i found

Y2 B3 R1

Y1 B1 R3

Y3 B2 R2

Yeah it didn't work :(

I figured it out, you had told me Y2 B1 Y2, when it is Y2 B1 Y3, but I think I get it now. Thanks!

r76836.png

How do you even solve it? I don't want to have to screenshot every time...

"we are working on a guide, sadly i don't have the time today to do a full on step by step process, but once you fill in this solution hopefully it will make it clearer about 1 of each color and symbol. in future I hope i can be more helpful but in the meantime the solution

Y3 Y1 Y2

B2 B3 B1

R1 R2 R3"

Understandable! Thanks so much!

Correct!

The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

shw_shenkuu_cannon.gif

Ancient Shenkuu Cannon

This prize is now in your inventory.

see my color key on the previous page :)

R2 Y2 B3

R3 Y3 B2

R1 B1 Y1

hope that works for you! and please if you can edit your original post if it did and post a screenie of your prize in the prizes thread it would be very much appreciated, good luck :D

see my color/symbol Key :)

yours is a bit tricky, and this solution may not work for you. but try it? the pieces could fit together a slightly different way thats all. this was one solution i found

Y2 B3 R1

Y1 B1 R3

Y3 B2 R2

Nah, didn't work sighh...I am really having trouble seeing what to change on this-I am new to this kind of puzzle I guess.

How do you even solve it? I don't want to have to screenshot every time...

we are working on a guide, sadly i don't have the time today to do a full on step by step process, but once you fill in this solution hopefully it will make it clearer about 1 of each color and symbol. in future I hope i can be more helpful but in the meantime the solution

Y3 Y1 Y2

B2 B3 B1

R1 R2 R3

Never got a response the first time I posted this so trying again.

B2 R2 R3

Y3 Y1 B1

B3 R3 R1

hope that works for you :)

Yeah it didn't work :(

I figured it out, you had told me Y2 B1 Y2, when it is Y2 B1 Y3, but I think I get it now. Thanks!

ah yeah, too much typing, i would prefer to upload images but its taking too long :P

i went back over and just realised :P hope it worked for you now :)

ComputerJunkie can you please re-screenie your clues? they are very hard to make out thats all. can't quite make out the yellow symbols in the column.

Hey! Nobody helped me! D< And I completely forgot about my puzzle until one hour after midnight! I POSTED my screenshot, why did nobody help me!?

You all completely ignored my screenshot, and now it's too late to solve it!

I'll try again with a new puzzle tomorrow, but you had better help me! I'll be persistant, I'll keep posting the screenshot over and over and over again till you help me!

I CANNOT SOLVE THESE PUZZLES ON MY OWN!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not be rude to other members. The others are taking their own time to help others.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

help?

B3 Y1 R1

R2 R3 B1

Y3 B2 Y2

Y= yellow

B= blue/purple (i think its more purple)

R= red

1= 1st image (squarish symbol)

2= 2nd image (volcano thing)

3= 3rd image (butterfly swirl thing)

hope that helps you! :D

http://imgur.com/DFRUQ\ please help

R1 B1 B3

Y3 R2 Y2

R3 B2 Y1

hope that works for you! :) if you could edit your post if it did work and our Content staff would very much pike to know what prizes you got too :D good luck :D

Uhm, I'm confused. I was a Neopets player years ago but now I've gotten a new account because I can't remember the password to my old one. So I wasn't around for the Festival of Neggs stuff, so this is confusing. Please help? :(

122bxfk.jpg

Thank you in advance to anyone in who will help the lost newbie! :)

Hey! Nobody helped me! D< And I completely forgot about my puzzle until one hour after midnight! I POSTED my screenshot, why did nobody help me!?

You all completely ignored my screenshot, and now it's too late to solve it!

I'll try again with a new puzzle tomorrow, but you had better help me! I'll be persistant, I'll keep posting the screenshot over and over and over again till you help me!

I CANNOT SOLVE THESE PUZZLES ON MY OWN!!!!!!!

You have until midnight NST to solve the daily puzzle. Make sure to check your Neo clock.

Also, everyone should be reminded that no one is under any obligation to help anyone on this thread. Posting here does not guarantee a solution.

In case it needs to be reiterated, double posting the same screenie/message would also be considered spam. Please try to refrain from doing this as it clutters up the boards and we might need to send meepits after you.

You have until midnight NST to solve the daily puzzle. Make sure to check your Neo clock.

Also, everyone should be reminded that no one is under any obligation to help anyone on this thread. Posting here does not guarantee a solution.

In case it needs to be reiterated, double posting the same screenie/message would also be considered spam. Please try to refrain from doing this as it clutters up the boards and we might need to send meepits after you.

I cannot do it on my own. So somebody help me. Because I posted my screenie 6 hours ago, and NOBODY responded.

Then again, I'm just a loudmouth, and a very angry person here on TDN, or at least that is how I'm viewed, I'm sure of it.

If it were possible, an automatic solver would be helpful, on ANY Neopets help site. Because the puzzles are different from everyone's, and they change every day. Plus there are too many puzzles and not enough people to solve it. We need a PROGRAM.

You are my hero Annukii!!! I will try to study all these solutions so I can try to figure out what's going on. I really did try before I went out for help...

mncn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And I got the Pygui Nesting Dolls

I posted mine about an hour ago.. with no help so far, I'm reposting before it's too late to solve this thing.

I don't understand, like at all. Please help!

I'll try :P maybe this will work :D see my other posts for my color/symbol key :)

Y2 R1 B1

Y3 Y1 R3

R2 B2 B3

Uhm, I'm confused. I was a Neopets player years ago but now I've gotten a new account because I can't remember the password to my old one. So I wasn't around for the Festival of Neggs stuff, so this is confusing. Please help? :(

Thank you in advance to anyone in who will help the lost newbie! :)

again if you could scroll for my color key? since i copied and pasted the quote code sorry :P

R3 R2 Y3

Y2 B3 B2

B1 Y1 R1

hope that works for you :D and YAY welcome back to Neopets! :D (may you never leave again ;) )

We do not need a program. That is akin to cheating, something we do not promote here at TDN.

The puzzles are all solvable and they over-lap. They require some thought and some work, which can be appreciated in a daily.

In general folks, the attitude of "I can't be bothered to attempt this on my own" needs to stop in thread. Please make an honest attempt at the puzzle before coming to the thread for help. You may be surprised to find what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. :yes:

I cannot do it on my own. So somebody help me. Because I posted my screenie 6 hours ago, and NOBODY responded.

Then again, I'm just a loudmouth, and a very angry person here on TDN, or at least that is how I'm viewed, I'm sure of it.

If it were possible, an automatic solver would be helpful, on ANY Neopets help site. Because the puzzles are different from everyone's, and they change every day. Plus there are too many puzzles and not enough people to solve it. We need a PROGRAM.

PM me your puzzle and I'll take a look. No promises though, I'm terrible at these.

And an added note a Program to solve these problems would be very much against the rules and would get you and everyone involved frozen.

Check previous pages to see if a solution to yours has been found. There's got to be only so many of these things.

We do not need a program. That is akin to cheating, something we do not promote here at TDN.

The puzzles are all solvable and they over-lap. They require some thought and some work, which can be appreciated in a daily.

In general folks, the attitude of "I can't be bothered to attempt this on my own" needs to stop in thread. Please make an honest attempt at the puzzle before coming to the thread for help. You may be surprised to find what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. :yes:

I very much agree with this! People are too lazy sometimes. nothing wrong with helping/being helped, but at least try...

I have tried it on my own back during the Festival of Neggs, and I couldn't solve the thing all on my own! I could not figure out ANY of the puzzles, it was all gibberish to me. It still does not make any sense, I STILL cannot understand this puzzle. It's like MATHS to me. And i do not understand maths.

PM me your puzzle and I'll take a look. No promises though, I'm terrible at these.

And an added note a Program to solve these problems would be very much against the rules and would get you and everyone involved frozen.

Check previous pages to see if a solution to yours has been found. There's got to be only so many of these things.

I've PMed anukii. I have checked all the pages, nobody seemes to have seen my posts.

This thread goes WAY too fast. Because of the rate it goes, pleas for help go ignored.

Computerjunkie i typed out a solution and the stupid computer did something weird with my post. anyway let me know if this one works for you? :D I MEAN TO GET YOURS TO WORK :P so let me know. i think there is 1 more solution

B3 Y2 R3

B1 Y1 R2

B2 Y3 R1

let me know *fingers crossed*

Lady Lyuba yours is sadly a tricky one. i'm taking a shot at it but i think its like ComputerJunkies, you will have to try a few different combinations

OMG LOOK A GUIDE!

Sorry the letters are so big. I was hoping to catch people before this post got bumped into oblivion.