Mysterious Negg Cave Help Thread

Spritzie

I was silenced for asking for help with this on the neoboards so I thought I'd try here!

Nobody has been able to crack this one yet. It would appear to be uncrackable!

If anyone is able to help me, I would be ever so grateful!

*** PLUS I am willing to offer a 100k reward for whoever can crack it. I know its probably tuppence to you, but its just a little token of my appreciation.

Edited by lbanger

screenshot20120828at723.png

Ohai there :) I was wondering if someone could help me at all? Thankyou x

Far too easy.

Purple Flower - Red Flower - Red Shield

Purple Flame - Yellow Shield - Red Flame

Purple Shield - Yellow Flame - Yellow Flower

Hope this helped!

I was silenced for asking for help with this on the neoboards so I thought I'd try here!

Nobody has been able to crack this one yet. It would appear to be uncrackable!

If anyone is able to help me, I would be ever so grateful!

*** PLUS I am willing to offer a 100k reward for whoever can crack it. I know its probably tuppence to you, but its just a little token of my appreciation.

give me a min and ill get it

OMG it worked!!! You are a genius. Put up a junk trade and I'll offer your reward. Thank you SO much!!! :D :D :D

no its fine :P

sorry i still suck at photo thinggy and image capture

if your on a pc press on PrtScn and open paint and do Ctrl + V then save it. go yo imgur.com and upload it then paste the url after its done

HOW TO SOLVE

(Speaking from my experience)

You are given pieces with symbols to the left of the grid, these are your clues. For me, they were two sets of pieces, that added up to eight pieces in total. Note that there are nine squares for the pieces on the grid.

The two (or more) sets that are given to you as clues can be rearranged into a square shape that fits the grid (with one piece missing) by mentally rotating or translating the set onto the grid. When the puzzle is complete all symbols of all colours must be present.

So the final piece of the square is whatever is missing.

HOW TO SOLVE

(Speaking from my experience)

You are given squares with symbols to the left of the grid, these are your clues. For me, they were two sets of squares, that added up to eight squares in total. Note that there are nine squares on the grid.

The clues that are given to you can be rearranged into a square (with one piece missing) by mentally rotating the pieces, they should fit toghether. When the puzzle is complete all symbols of all colours must be present.

So the final piece of the square is whatever is missing.

i posted a video tutorial already because typing isn't gonna make sense for the more complex ones

My tutorial video is right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/35131-mystery-negg-cave-tutorial/

Need Help Please

58271536.png

This is easy, follow me!

Purple Shield - Purple Flame - Purple Flower

Yellow Flame - Yellow Shield - Red Flower

Yellow Flower - Red Flame - Red Shield

Any kind soul can help? Too difficult for me

you might have to scroll back a bit to get the symbol/colour code but this is the solution i came up with; hope it works for you.

R3 B1 Y1

Y3 Y2 R1

B2 B3 R2

good luck and let me know!

guys please make sure the symbols are visible in your image, Zeeby i'm sorry yours was a little hard to see D: glad to know you did work it out though, congratulations!

http://img856.images...7879.png....can anyone help me...? I've cant figure it out

Noob your puzzle is the same as Justins so please try the solution in this post and let me know if it works for you. the key to the code i use in this post is:

Y= yellow

B= blue/purple (i think its more purple)

R= red

1= 1st image (squarish symbol)

2= 2nd image (volcano thing)

3= 3rd image (butterfly swirl thing)

therefore R1 means Red Shield (1st image option) good luck :)

Hey guys! I was just wondering, what happends when you get a symbol that has a color on it???? Thanks!

For emalple like a there is a blue swirly thing and a yellow fire thingy what does it mean? Does it mean that's what color it is???

glad to hear it worked for you Justin :)

Fox_lover11 it means that you don't have to work out the color or the shape for that clue, as where it is is where that color and shape are.

this daily works by you having to move symbols and colours around into a grid in which there is no repeating color/image combination. i.e. there are no 2 red flower symbols but there are 3 flower symbols (all are a different colour) try reading the guide and see if that helps, or if you can post an image we can try and help you with a solution.