Happy Meerca Day!

hrtbrk

I like the 8-bit! Very cute. :D Glad to see more of those being released. I love the tail on the Strawberry too! Very cute.

Both clothing sets are AWESOME. I just love them!

The 8-Bit Meerca has no pants. o_O I know Meercas aren't really suited for pants, anatomically speaking, but still, that's kind of weird.

Yay! I own a Meerca! But how do I train it? I don't get it...

Meerca Day is technically tomorrow. :) All you have to do is go into the Swashbuckling Academy and train your Meerca like you normally would

Meerca Day is technically tomorrow. :) All you have to do is go into the Swashbuckling Academy and train your Meerca like you normally would

Thanks! I will train my Meerca as soon as I can! Can I train him more than once?

Thanks! I will train my Meerca as soon as I can! Can I train him more than once?

Can you train your Meerca more than once? You sure can! After the training period is finished, you can finish the session and watch your Neopet gain the stats you suggested for it and you can start another course after you finish the previous course.

I love strawberry pets and Meerca is not an exception! I'm still not a fan of 8-bit but looks so cute!!

About the clothes: I like them but when I stare those Meercas wearing them... It looks like the clothes are going to explode soon!

Bahaha the 8-Bit is hilarious! XD I don't think I can look at it without smiling.

The Strawberry is cool, loving the leaf tail!