A theory about The Wheel of Extravagance

Angeló

Just landed on the X for the billionth time .. I am now left with 205 NP on hand ha ha ...

However I noticed something

When I spin it with , say , 150k or 200k NP on hand , I never land on the X .. usually I win big-big (nerkmid or lab piece)

When I spin it with 100,205 or 100, 360 (less than 101k) NP on hand , I almost always land on the X .. best case scenario is the 25k

Your thoughts ??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would have been an interesting thing to record when I did my spins. I just recorded what I got and how much i won/lost per day. I do remember not really having much more then 100k out most of the days though. I wish i was more useful but I think it is more random. Again though, I really didn't write it down and I haven't spun in awhile. So take it with a grain of salt.

I'm going to try this with 200k I'll post results asap

-EDIT-

Alright I just spun with 202,400np and I won 25,000np so I dont know if its different for everyone or you meant exactly 200k but at least I didnt land on the X this time.

-EDIT2-

Spun with 400,000np and won 25,000np again

I rarely get an X, actually as a matter of fact i think i got the X once last week and that's because i decided to spin to burn off my last 100K that i had out (at least i think it was that day. I usually have about 500K+ out at a time.

It seems logical to assume as much.

Hmm. Most of the time when I spin it I have just the 100k out- I normally put all my NP in the bank,. and just withdraw the 100k I need. I have only landed on the X once, but I have landed on the 50k or 25k a number of times. Hmm.

Just landed on the X for the billionth time .. I am now left with 205 NP on hand ha ha ...

However I noticed something

When I spin it with , say , 150k or 200k NP on hand , I never land on the X .. usually I win big-big (nerkmid or lab piece)

When I spin it with 100,205 or 100, 360 (less than 101k) NP on hand , I almost always land on the X .. best case scenario is the 25k

Your thoughts ??

I just spun it with 100,250 and won secret lab map #6 which is worth a bit more than 100k.

I've landed on the X several times and I always spin with 100k on hand. I'll definitely try it with a little more moolah next time ^^

EDIT: I tried with 102k on hand and I got 25k :P

this is an interesting theory. i already spun the wheel today and won 100,001, but i'm not sure how many nps i had on hand (i have since spent some). I will check tomm. anything to prevent landing on the X is definitely worth a try

Interesting theory. I've yet to spin this one because it's so expensive. I'm terrified of losing all my neopoints on it lol.

Totally agree. Although the prizes are phenomenal, it's leaving too many NPs at chance. Plus, my luck with these kinds of wheels are always garbage :)

Totally agree. Although the prizes are phenomenal, it's leaving too many NPs at chance. Plus, my luck with these kinds of wheels are always garbage :)

I agree too! My luck at these kind of things is always awful. It's an interesting theory though... I'm inclined to think that it is indeed random and not based on your NP on hand but you never know! The only reason I'd spin it anyways is to get the avvie. Which I still have yet to get from spinning :(

Interesting theory. I've yet to spin this one because it's so expensive. I'm terrified of losing all my neopoints on it lol.

Lol. That's always been my fear. My luck is so atrcoious I might as well just be giving neopoints away...and lots of them at that!

Interesting theory; I've never spun it because I'm a cheapskate, but I may do in the future when I can actually afford it, just to get the avvie. The wheels aren't really random anyways, since there are some squares you always land on more than others.

For whatever use this is, I have noticed the whole "more money out, better win" thing as well - but it may be pure co-incidence.

For example, when I spun it twice last week, both times I landed on bigger wins. I actually got two nerkmids in a row. I remember distinctly having over 600,000 out of my bank at the time. Today when I spun it, I had just enough neopoints and got nothing. The same happened to me yesterday.

I wonder if there is such a correlation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had no idea there was a trick to that! Apparently spend over 101 K and you're less likely to get the X? Well then - maybe the Wheel of Extravagance was not a rip off like I thought! If I ever decide to spin, I'm spending 200k or more.