You as a Neopet!

Ahh this is awesome!! So many fab customisations! :D

Everybody's so far are super cute. :D (Saxen, yours actually looks like you, especially compared with your avatar.)

I'm still deciding on my species, then I'll start. :D I'll edit once I finish mine.

Cute idea Saxen!

Haha, thanks hun ^_^ Cant wait to see yours!

Since there have been responses I can say my thingy now :P; I'm ridiculously pale, I blush easily - REALLY easily - hence the rosy cheeks (I wear bright pink make-up to make it less obvious when I go out xD), the hair is pretty much my hair, Sugar and Spice wings because I can be a bit like that sometimes, I have a very similar pair of earrings, I always wear boots and if I was a Neopet I would totally wear that dress. Plus Faerie land is cool :3

I am a Yellow Wocky. I wear sunglasses because when it's bright out my eyes squint(I have blue-grey eyes). I have a necklace that looks like a cupcake hence the cupcake earrings. The shirt and pants are something I'd wear in the Spring, the sandals because I love going to the beach(or used to, all the beaches up here suck). The Doglefox purse is because I love animals and have over 40 handbags. I chose the Wocky because I love cats, and pink and yellow are some of my favorite colors.

http://newimpress.op.../outfits/208585

Haha, all the pics you guys posted fit you scarily accurately! xD

It won't let me post the image, but here's mine: http://imageshack.us...asaxweetok.png/

EDIT: Got the image working. Here we go:

chandaasaxweetok.png

More of a representation of my personality than what I actually look like though. :3

FAV THREAD EVER!

Love how creative everyone is.

As close as it gets. I picked a draik cause we both have large, round noses - added in the blue eyes and freckles.

My hair is currently in a braid, wearing a purple sweater with jeans and Uggs. I'm also in a messy spare bedroom [no offense, Abi lol]

2ywuwkn.png

@hrtbrk: haha what an apt description! love the customisation <3

Hello world.. this is me .. :D

2qis9io.png

I'm trying to write my Masters thesis, so here I am in the library with numerous drafts *coughgoingcrazycough* I actually wear glasses like those as you can see from my display pic and my hair is very similar to this :)

I want to reply to everyone's individually cause they're all so good! ^_^

Lovedwallflower that's awesome! You and Neopet you look really similar :D

I've never seen that BG before :O What is it??

thanks! glad you like it! it's the Muted Library Background (NC)

If I'd seen that one, I'd probably have used it for my one. And the one I used didn't exist.

On a side note: why can't chocolate world be real? T_T

This is actually very interesting! Took me a while to come up with my persona but I believe this would be me :laughingsmiley:

2i9m5nn.jpg

It took a lot of thought and in a way, I could also be seen as an Island Xweetok. However, I do love to wear outfits and Xweetoks have some difficulty in that department xD

But I really am a huge island fan so of course I'll be around my hut and enjoying Mystery Island :3

My hair is a bit longer but I do love the occasional flowers I have in storage for my hair ^^ Plus who doesn't love to wear a flowy dress during the hot summers like now?

This makes me wanna get an Island Zafara now x'D

flyingeevee : i LOVE that custom! i could never pull off a dress like that lol. do you actually live on an island or are you a fan of mystery island?

I'm a HUGE fan of Mystery Island and anything island related :laughingsmiley:

The tropical island feeling just makes me happy :3 Some of my fondest memories as a child is chilling at the summer home near the beach in Mexico ^^

I'll admit I'm not as skinny as a Draik so the Zafara kinda fits me too xD I probably don't look that awesome in a summer dress but it really helps with the hot weather and they're pretty ^^ At least a few people said I look nice haha!

I think I could perfectly fit into a white Blumaroo:

ev8awo.jpg

My hair is blonde but a little shorter, my skin is really clear (that is why I am not a fan of summer and sun... wild sunburns appeared!). The clothes she is wearing are pretty much like what I usually wear: Jeans, sneakers, and tops or sweatshirts.

I'll be living on Roo Island no doubt! Happiest land ever! :laughingsmiley:

Great idea!

Mine is cluttered, but I think it describes me well:

• Zafaras strike me as adventurous and athletic
  • Biscuit because I looooove baking
  • Brown hair
  • Apple = health nut
  • Clothing/background is mainly a reflection of wear I live, but I also like to dress warm and go outside :)
  • I also love gardening!

Well, this is kind of adorable!

Here's mine. It's a little random but if you saw what I generally wear....

Fire Wocky, as they're my fav. I usually wear jeans and whatever shirt is both clean and appropriate for the current weather, so long sleeved red. Because why not. Shoes are perhaps a little more solid than I'd like (I prefer Converse) but hey, what can you do. The wig was chosen because the color, length, and waviness is as close to mine as I could find. Just. Ignore the gems. I usually wear two necklaces and a bracelet on each wrist, so this is as close as I can get with what I'm working with. I like pendants and chokers. The book, because I like books. Pretty simple. And the background was chosen because I like the look of it, and if I were a Neopet I'd live in Shenkuu.