You as a Neopet!

I finally finished mine:

me2.png

Mine has an over-all summery theme, since I love summer. I choose a Water Draik because they're my favorite species and color. My hair looks pretty much the same as this, as do the earrings (I have several ear piercings as well), necklace, and purse. For the clothes, I love wearing skirts/tank tops, plus these show I like bright colors, and ice cream (And the skirt is just too cute) I also absolutely love flip flops and would wear nothing else if I could. I picked the Slushie Slinger BG because it's my favorite AC game, and I enjoy going out for drinks with my family or friends.

2.png

Here's mine :laughingsmiley:

I chose a Fire Xweetok since it's my favorite species and fire since it's the first color I painted my Neopet. For clothing, I usually wear t-shirts and for jewelry, earrings. I put in the clouds because I usually like cloudy, cooler weather. The Altador Cup is one of my favorite Neopet events, so I chose an Altador background

I finally finished mine:

me2.png

Mine has an over-all summery theme, since I love summer. I choose a Water Draik because they're my favorite species and color. My hair looks pretty much the same as this, as do the earrings (I have several ear piercings as well), necklace, and purse. For the clothes, I love wearing skirts/tank tops, plus these show I like bright colors, and ice cream (And the skirt is just too cute) I also absolutely love flip flops and would wear nothing else if I could. I picked the Slushie Slinger BG because it's my favorite AC game, and I enjoy going out for drinks with my family or friends.

Ooooh, water draik! XD That skirt really is cute, what's it called?

Ooooh, water draik! XD That skirt really is cute, what's it called?

The skirt that is on this Draik persona is a Waffle Cone Skirt if I'm correct, this would be one:

mall_skirt_icecreamcone.gif

Wow, that sounds.......... delicious! XD

Just wondering, is it NC? Im almost positive that it is.....

It really is an NC item from the Fivetastic Birthday NC Mall event. It was the prize from Day 14 of it (July 23rd, 2012).

Gahh it's so cool to see everyone as a Neopet!! :D I didn't realise Zaffies were so popular!

Spritzie I knew you'd be a Water Draik ^_^ hehe

oops i made one of these awhile ago then forgot to upload/post it :T

i couldn't get it how i liked because of the species/clothing compatibility thing or whatever. usually i wear jeans and hoodies \o/ I picked a cybunny because... i like bunnies :D and i have light brown hair that is sometimes curly sometimes straight. and I like cooking!! that about sums it up. it doesn't make for a very nice customisation though lol

ksG2F.png

oops i made one of these awhile ago then forgot to upload/post it :T

i couldn't get it how i liked because of the species/clothing compatibility thing or whatever. usually i wear jeans and hoodies \o/ I picked a cybunny because... i like bunnies :D and i have light brown hair that is sometimes curly sometimes straight. and I like cooking!! that about sums it up. it doesn't make for a very nice customisation though lol

ksG2F.png

I tink it looks rather nice!

That wig is beautiful! But its probably either NC or NC and LE :(

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - I never saw this! (Then again I have not been all that active here recently.

Well - I could not decide between two colours and two different customizations, so.....I settled on TWO!

First is my main one, how I look in real life and the things I like:

playing_around_in_openneo_by_marissasunshine-d5bptmg.jpg

Aishas are undoubtedly my favourite species, and thus I am an Aisha in both. I am very pale with dark hair in real life, and very skinny (Aishas have nice thin bodies). I wear a lot of makeup, so my model is wearing the Ocean Hues makeup - Ah, that is where my love for the ocean kicks in. I also sport shell earrings (I'm always wearing earrings and I do love seashells), and I've got the Seashell Bouquet. I also love flowers and Spring, and streams,hence I've got a nice garden background with flowers, and added a bench, I thought it looked nice. I also happen to love dresses of any kind, and I love the colour green. I also enjoy wearing trinkets, such as the gold necklace and Princess Amira cuffs. Also, Fyora is my favourite Faerie, so there she is floating above my head, and I am teaching myself guitar, not to mention I love classic rock. :D Oh, and did I mention I LOVE glitter?

Here is the other one:

maraquan_me.jpg

I LOVE Maraqua, and am a mermaid at heart, and part of me feels I'd be more likely to be a Maraquan Aisha than a white Aisha. That does cause problems with customising, but there are available wearables specifically for Maraquan pets, and I LOVE the dress. I'd so wear it. Plus, the tea party background fits my love for parties and, of course, the sea, and I'm quite bubbly and I love a bit of spice added to a pic, so I have bubbles. :D

Well, that was quite fun. I regret I couldn't get everything about me in this customization (my interests in film, animation, video games, certain sports like baseball, hockey, and American football, and Japanese culture, for example), but I did what I could.

Here's the link, because I can't post the image. http://impress.openn.../outfits/225299

First off, if I was Neopet, I'd be a White Scorchio, because I'm Caucasian, and because the Scorchio probably fits my body appearance the best. I'm a little overweight, because I've always had very low metabolism. xD But I'm not HUGE, I eat healthy enough. I also have long, brown, wavy hair, and the Patchwork Wig minus the patchwork is the closest I could find to what my hair looks like. I also have hazel eyes, so I added the hazel contacts (they're not THAT amber, though; they're more like a brownish-green).

Anyway, I tend to wear dark, tattered clothing, regardless of weather, hence the Spooky Tattered Shirt, Dashing Gothic Jacket, and Black Utility Trousers. It's by choice, though. I'm really not that into fashion. :P I also tend to wear necklaces and a ring, but the jacket hid all the necklaces, and there really weren't any rings I could use. Finally, I'm not wearing any shoes, because I like walking around barefoot outside.

I'm also carrying the Elegant Punk Guitar to symbolize my love of rock, especially classic rock. I can't really play a guitar, but none of the other handheld items really fit.

Of all the Neopian worlds, Kiko Lake is probably best resembles my home state of Michigan. After all, Michigan has the longest freshwater coast in the world, due to both peninsulas being almost entirely surrounded by the Great Lakes. There are a lot of freshwater beaches, inland lakes, wooded areas, and even our own little Kiko Lake Treats (you haven't lived until you've tried Mackinac Island fudge :P). I also wanted to frame it, because I love taking photos, even though I'm terrible at it. xD

Finally, if I had a petpet, I'd definitely have a Meowclops, in honor of my old black cat Midnight, who mysteriously vanished two years ago. :( We think he was killed by coyotes, since they were spotted in the area at the time. Which is why I've got that little Meowclops walking around. He's my sidekick, just like Midnight was when I was younger.

• 3 months later...

If you saw what I wore, you'd kinda get this:

Eventide because I love Eventide. ^_^ I kinda stretched it to what I really wanna look like. (:

EDIT: Stupid thing isn't letting me show the image. :grrr:

EDIT2: I made one that resembles what I actually look like. OwO