You as a Neopet!

I've been rather bored so I decided to customise myself as a Neopet on DTI (don't judge me XD). Anyways I want to know what you think you would look like/would want to look like as a Neopet as well!

Here's mine:

lol.png

Jhudora would approve c;

This sounds like fun, I'll edit my post once I'm done with my pet persona c;

It would be fun to read some motivations for the customizations too (^-^)

Edit:

I think I'd have a couple of different neopet personas, but today I would like to introduce you to:

Indiana Gnorbu

indianagnorbu.jpg

"Gnorbus are fun-loving Neopets who enjoy making others laugh. Despite its natural lack of agility, the Gnorbu's kind heart and good-natured outlook have succeeded in making it a very popular Neopet."

I seriously wish I was a female Indiana Jones, hence the Deserted Tomb Entrance and the adventuring getup c: I also really love flowers (especially some of the neopian flowers) and I'm a devoted Sloth minion, which is why I always bring my favorite Sloth items with me on my trips c;

Oh, and I'm also reaaaally clumpsy and I love making others laugh c:

Haha I hope so XP

Yay, cool! I thought people would be like.... I'm not doing this ¬_¬ how lame. XP

I was going to write mine up with my customisation but I didn't want to create a big wall of text on the first post lol. I will do it later when more people have posted theirs and I feel less silly haha.

I made this hastily ... IDK I think it suits me ... it's an Elephante vagabond gothic rockstar ... I think of myself as an Elephante 'cuz it's big , cute , smart , and has a good memory :) my eyes are dark brown though , not blue

i forgot to add a floating Illsuen *facepalm*

MENEOPET.jpg

Aww Angelo that's awesome!! Great customisation ^^ I wish I could still like posts darnit.

Elegant Punk Guitar is one of my favourite items :*

I made this hastily ... IDK I think it suits me ... it's an Elephante vagabond gothic rockstar ... I think of myself as an Elephante 'cuz it's big , cute , smart , and has a good memory :)

i forgot to add a floating Illsuen *facepalm*

MENEOPET.jpg

I'm still working on mine, but I have to say that your neopet persona is too adorable, Angelo c: I wish I could like it :c

Hmm I don't have much to use to customize my pet but I like to think I'd be a xweetok of some sort.

so make a xweetok from scratch on Dress To Impress :) I don't have an Elephante .. it's just make-believe :)

and thanks [saxen and Vyvren] for the compliments about my persona :D

Everybody's so far are super cute. :D (Saxen, yours actually looks like you, especially compared with your avatar.)

I'm still deciding on my species, then I'll start. :D I'll edit once I finish mine.

Cute idea Saxen!

I gave it a go :P.

peophin.png

The closest I can get a neopet to look how I look. Except my hairs got a silvery tint irl :)

In case you can't tell, Peophins are my favourite species :P

ninthkad.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/208059

*looks at picture* Yup, that's me in a nutshell. I have a plushie like that for real, my father got me a bear in a bunny costume for my 14th or 15th birthday. And I love books, they're littered all over my room XD

And I love everyone's. So cute/cool. But I especially like Complicatedwishes and Vyvren's. :)

meopet.png

I love swimming, orange and blue together and cooking. So this is me as a neopet :D

Edit: Ooh, vyvren, I like yours a loooot!

Thank you! c: Yours is so cute!

Saxen, this was a really great idea, it's fun to see TDN:ers neopian equivalent! C: And so many of the pet personas are truly awesome! (。’▽’。)♡

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/207990

By the way, how was everyone else able to post the image instead of the link?

I was going on about how I love things that are beautiful and strange--like the perfect summer night--to my boyfriend. I think that theme as I understand it fits me very well. I've always loved birds--I love their freedom and their beauty. I'd like to think I'm as bright and happy as this lovely pteri.

This is fun! I've enjoyed seeing how everyone would imagine they'd look as a neopet :D

Here's mine: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/208022

I'm not totally comfortable using something that's labelled as "emo" , but oh well, it's just a word and it's the wig that's closest to my real life hair style, except there's nothing green in my hair. Sometimes purple, but never green (not since I was 16).

measpet.png

This would be me. In a nutshell. I love hotdogs, i live in hawaii, i wear funky contacts, i adore cupcakes, and i can spit and hit the beach.

If neo had messy blonde hair and an Army tank, i'd be set.

Yay, this is fun! :) So, this would be me:

Zajeta%2520slika.PNG

I'm pale and have the exact haircut. I mostly (only) wear black clothes and I am a fan of our local football club, whose colours are purple, yellow and black :) Actually my team scarf is almost the same as DC scarf :P