NC MALL: New Delightable NC Fortune Cookie

hrtbrk

Eh, not hugely impressed with this cookie. Then again, I wasn't hugely impressed with the other one, either. I loved that background, bu the rest is just kind of... eh.

I like the wig and the background a lot. Which is new for me, the wig part at least, because I rarely like wigs. I can't decide if I like the staff or not. :P

Just sent you the background.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just sent you the background.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you! :O That was super kind of you to do!

Forgive me if this sounds noobish; but we can trade nc items?

I only came to this thread to answer this question.

Yes you can trade NC items. You can only trade Neocash items for other Neocash items, as long as and the other guy have NC Gift Boxes to put them in. Trading NC items for anything besides an NC item is prohibited by Neopian law.

Here's a guide for it here if you like: http://www.neopets.com/~Stultify

Hmmm... I think the nicest thing there might actually be the cookie itself :P

I really like the Pant Devil trousers! So fashion foward! The background looks nice too and the wig is really cute!

I only came to this thread to answer this question.

Yes you can trade NC items. You can only trade Neocash items for other Neocash items, as long as and the other guy have NC Gift Boxes to put them in. Trading NC items for anything besides an NC item is prohibited by Neopian law.

Here's a guide for it here if you like: http://www.neopets.com/~Stultify

I was jumping for joy when I saw that neocash items can be traded. Thanks! However, i read the link you gave me and was literally upset; they don't sell the cash cards here where i come from! :(

Looks like i cant get the pretty pink wig :(

I love the wig and the Sloth figure <3 I got the staff, but it doesn't work with any of my planned customizations /:

Edit: I OD'ed on those cookies so I got a few extras *cough*, and since you can't enjoy the spoils without sharing it, I needed to rid myself of some of the goodies. I sent wigs to everyone (I think) here that posted that they liked it from accacia, just so you know c: No need to apply for a neo-restraining order in other words c;

I was jumping for joy when I saw that neocash items can be traded. Thanks! However, i read the link you gave me and was literally upset; they don't sell the cash cards here where i come from! :(

Looks like i cant get the pretty pink wig :(

You can buy NeoCash online with a credit card. You don't get the gift boxes, but with the cookie items, I believe you can gift them to people without giftboxes-- so you can try to get the wig, and maybe trade whatever you do get for a wig. :)

Vyvren, thank you for the wig! :D

I placed it on Aitvara. (She's already seen it, but I thought everyone else might like to see)

4.png

When I get some NC (which will hopefully be next week) I'm definitely going to have to get one or two of these cookies.

Vyvren, thank you for the wig! :D

I placed it on Aitvara. (She's already seen it, but I thought everyone else might like to see)

4.png

When I get some NC (which will hopefully be next week) I'm definitely going to have to get one or two of these cookies.

Oh wow, that hat/wig was basically made for her! The colours work really well together. :)

Seeking all items from the cookie if anyone is willing to send any of them my way ^^ I'll trade NC items too from my trade list if you want. http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?view=all&gu=xcrimsondemonbloodx