What's Your Favorite Neopian Land ?

Angeló

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Maraqua. I regret putting my Neohome in Altador (what was I thinking??) so much. There's not much to do in Maraqua, but I've always been fascinated by the water and everything in it!

I looooove Faerieland, and built my Neohome there. Still working on it. I've allways been a girly girl, and I love faeries. But I love Maraqua too, I've allways loved water and sea creatures, and the design is so beautiful. And Mystery Island. I've allways wanted to live on a tropical island where the sun allways shines, lol. But my fave is Faerieland.

• 4 weeks later...

Haunted Woods! I've been in love with it ever since I started playing. Terror Mountain is a very close second.
And after the revamp, I've come to like Faerieland a whole lot too...

Maraqua is one of my least favourite, because I have a sort of underwater phobia :(

• 5 months later...

This one is always a tough one for me. I always liked kreludor, meridell has a soft spot in my heart, and I've always liked brightvale for its emphasis on knowledge. Obvi Lost Desert is cool, as is Mystery Island....

but right now i'd have to choose One fo the two kingdoms! :party:

I've always been fond of the Lost Desert.

I collect Sand, so that has a large part do to with it...but I'm also a fan of ancient Egypt and the Lost Desert is Neopia's version of it!

I'm hoping that this Desert Diplomacy somehow leads to a revamp of the Lost Desert.

:P

Faerieland has always been my favorite, even more so now just for the nostalgia factor. I'm also fond of Mystery Island for the same reason and Jelly World just because of the whole 'mystery' surrounding it.

Shenkuu,Faerieland, and Terror Mountain are my favorites but if I had to chose it would be Terror Mountain because I like how snowy everything looks and also because I love colder climates instead of warmer climates.

Although I've always gone for team Darigan in the AC (my old guild all picked the team, so I went along, and have stuck with it even since)

Mystery Island is my complete favourite.

Probably because I have a Kougra & thus when writing stories about him, I only base them in mystery island.

I also have a coconut jubjub, so same there.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Shenku as well, but I've never really written anything about that (yet!)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine used to be Faerieland and the Lost Desert (I was a little girl with a love for Egyptian mythology, so of course it was Faeries and LD, hahaha) but now I lean more towards Mystery Island and Maraqua. I'm not as big a fan of Faerieland now that it's been redone. It's gorgeous and a really cool concept, but it's just not what I picture when I picture "Faerieland".

On the other hand, I loooove the redone Tyrannia. Sometimes I still wander around thinking about the shopkeeper dialogue to myself: "Ugga here a-ugga Tyrannia"!

I was thinking of this thread recently, as I'm writing the character for my Snow Xwee Liddioa & I'm gonna' have her live in Terror Mountain, and I realised just how cool it is that it has all those different levels.

How depending on where a neopet lives out of the three heights, says so much about their personality.

So yeah, Terror Mountain is definitely in my top 3, but it's still Mystery Island for me.