What's Your Favorite Neopian Land ?

Angeló

im surpised no one's mentioned Shenkuu - so peaceful and serene.. reminds me of Air Temple Island from Avatar <3

I love Shenkuu myself , I built my Neohome there :) but there's nothing much to do there and I'm a bit altophobic lol

Mystery Island for me!

I've always loved that tropical island setting where it also includes my Training School, Tombola, Trading Post, all that awesome tropical food, the beach, and plenty more xD

I would actually love to see Mystery Island have an updated map just to see how pretty it'll be :D

• 2 weeks later...

Darigan Citadel. It was the first land that I liked when I started playing Neopets, and it's been the team that I've stuck with for the Altador Cups that I've played so far. To me, Darigan appears to be the typical "villain" land, and I always like the villains ;)

I like Altador! I don't know if it's my absolute favorite, but it's definitely up there; I enjoy the Greek-like architecture and the pastoral areas are so pleasant.

My favourite is Meridell! I've been on Neo since the rumours of a Medieval land started surfacing, and I was so thrilled when it opened with my first battle plot :) So many fond memories! I just love it!

I also really like Meridell, its my second favorite land, its reminds me of the Medieval age.

Shenkuu is my favorite land, but I agree that there's not too much to do there. Doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, though. I've always seen Neopets as a site where you can leave everything up to your imagination, and the less stuff there is in a land, the easier it is to imagine what it's like. :)

Of the lands that do have a lot of stuff, however, Haunted Woods takes the cake. I've always loved spooky and Victorian themed worlds, and Haunted Woods captures both.

If I can only choose one, then I'd say Maraqua. It's the team I play for every Altador Cup, I love the ocean and the sea, I love mermaids, Maraquan Neopets, water faeries, I have a side in Maraqua where the Neopets there are Koi and Maraquan pets.....and any customisation with shells and seaweed and bubbles and the ocean are just perfect for me!

But I also like Meridell, the Haunted Woods, the futuristic Space Station, and Shenkuu. Dailies, wise, it's Krawk Island for me. And for mini-worlds, I'm all about Neovia. While my main is based in the Haunted Woods, I like to say it's actually in Neovia.

I built my NH in Terror Mountain because of how cozy it looked in the snow! I'm a big buff on aesthetically pleasing homes.

My top three has to be Haunted Woods (the macabre plots, ample functionality, and Victorian-era esque spookiness is a definite plus!), Lost Desert (TNT fleshed the land out very well in their plots, making it seem more than a place to click around), and Shenkuu (finally an "Asian"-inspired land! I like the simple, minimalist links).

I would like some of the older maps to be revamped, such as Tyrannia and Neopia Central because they look almost... bulky? Same goes for Meridell and Brightvale.

• 2 weeks later...

Faerie Land because it reminds me of my childhood :)

Faerieland reminds me of my childhood as well!

It's because before I was introduced to the internet, I had one of those pocket neopets virtual game thingamajigs you buy at toys r us and mine was the faerieland version with the uni, poogle and shoyru.

Faerieland or maraqua... :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooh this is a difficult one. I can't pick between Moltara and the Haunted Woods (including the fairground).

I think they made Faerieland TOO girly. Where are all the guy faeries, eh?! Lol!

Reading all the comments about how old some of the maps are makes me smile. I remember when Mystery Island and Tyrannia were new and exciting, just like the new animated maps like Moltara and the redone Haunted Woods and Faerieland maps. Ahh, nostalgia!