What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Beat Neoquest II!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I stayed up until midnight last night to try and get some trophies since it's the first of the month.  I attempted 5 different ones that I have been working on and I got two!!!  They're both 3rd place trophies, but I'm still happy to be filling up my trophy cabinet.  I also upgraded my Word Poker trophy to a 2nd place!!!

Here's my two new trophies:

151_3.gif  307_3.gif  

Here's what I upgraded:

229_2.gif

The others that I attempted were:

- Double or Nothing

- Time Tunnel

- Tug 'O' War

I'll try again next month for some more :)

I got silver in Invasion: Blastoids!

This is a simple game and I recommend people try it if they haven't already!

Oh! And I won another Pirate Don't aik morphing potion from Anchor Management!

The bigger they are, the faster they swim away once they've felt the cannon's blast!

The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:

pot_draik_pirate.gifPirate Draik Morphing Potion

Holy Kau! I know they're not worth that much, but I'm still impressed! 

12.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Space Faerie will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

The Space Faerie has been honing her skills ever since the defeat of Dr. Sloth, and she hopes to win and carry home the grand prize!

I finally got a Space Faerie code.  I was able to beat her on easy.  It'll be awhile till I can do it on medium...9000 hp!?!

Not exactly an achievement, but I just got 16,947NP from a R.E.!

Also, I won at least one game of Pyramids and got a bronze trophy bonus! 

I've had quite a good week trophy wise.  I just got my 3rd new trophy for the month.  I got lucky with the game Fetch and was able to grab a silver trophy :)  I made it into the last slot for silver so I'm glad nobody bumped me down one place while waiting for the daily trophy dispersing.

97_2.gif

Beat my all time high score on Turmac Roll today by a grand 36 points xD. And will kick myself off the 1st place highscore table as soon as NP approves my score. Yay =D

Winning 100.000 np on Trudy's surprise. Holy beep, I've never won so much from it before! Now I am finally past 9 million np and closer and closer to the 10 million I want (at the very least ;P)

It is not really an achievement, more like a random event...

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Striped Skeith Morphing Potion, stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

My achievement is IRL today: I've been volunteering at my university to help guide Freshmen around the sprawling and confusing place. The volunteer coordinator told me I was his ilfesaver, for being so flexible with my schedule and tromp all over campus to the different stations. I gave myself quite the pat on the back for it! :D