What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Today, I got rewarded my silver trophy for 'Wheeler's Wild Ride', and just now I won my second game of 'Sakhmet Solitaire' so got a bronze trophy bonus for that, and won a Meerca Water Mine!

I just got a perfect score on Clockwork Codebreaker!!!

It put me on the scoreboard at number 86.  I don't know if it's a game where every perfect score gets a trophy or if you have to be in one of the top 17 positions, but either way I'm pretty stoked.  Even if I didn't get a trophy this time I feel like since I've done it once I can do it again :)  I got to where I'm pretty consistent on solving level 1 and 2 so level 3 is the only one where I need to get lucky.

EDIT: I got the gold trophy this afternoon!!!  I'm now on the fourth line of games trophies with 25 total.

1173_1.gif

(I had thought that trophies were awarded at midnight, but at least I got it!!!)

About a week ago my main pet finally made it to the secret ninja training school! Since then I've gotten the strength stat up high enough for the next boost multiplier thing, and rearranged my battle equipment set a bit so now I can beat the Koi Warrior in one hit. This has been my goal for a while so I can more easily collect codestones to sell, so now I need to figure out what my next goal is!

I bought an item for 150k Neopoints... Actually that's not really an achievement is it? Hrm. Okay, I just got a Sho Codestone for beating an Amateur Warlock, that's pretty neat right? And I got the Horribly Bad Luck Bonus on Trudy's Surprise.

Quite awhile ago I decided not to redeem fairy scratchcards unless I had the "Full Pockets" boon.  I finally got the boon again and redeemed all of my cards.  I had 47 of them and ended up with 130,000 NP!!!  and that's not counting whatever I get from selling of the items I received.