Next Year

Who will you join next year?

:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Which team shall I choose for next year?

Knowing me, I'm staying loyal for Darigan Citadel until the Kaus come home. Layton Vickles is my man. b)

So good, even my own Darigan Hissi approves on my continued support. :)

Anyone who joins DC next year or stay with DC gets my respect. ;)

Next year, TNT needs to re-think this random bracket assignment business.

I always join KI.

I'll probably join Moltara again (because who doesn't like an underdog?), but I might consider Roo Island or Darigan Citadel. I guess I have a while to think it over :)

May this last forever,Virtupets for the cup!(I will join them if they have keetra and sela.)

EDIT: WOW I POSTED RIGHT AFTER TIFFANY DID.

This was my first year... so I chose a random team. I was stuck with Moltara. I wanted to choose Maraqua but I didn't know what the AC was so I didn't click them. >< I stink at learning about smething before chosing my path. Lol! :)

Next year I will probably support my more favorite team, Maraqua.

I think I'll probably join Roo Island again! (:

Wow, Im not the only Roo Island supporter.

I'll probably join Moltara again (because who doesn't like an underdog?), but I might consider Roo Island or Darigan Citadel. I guess I have a while to think it over :)

I should convince you to join Roo Island but you should join what ever team you wish.

:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting is not allowed, use the edit button if you have something to add. Also, use Multiquote if you want to quote other users.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shenkuu for the Cup 2013!!!! Woo!!!! This was my first year playing and I had a great time. Now that I know what to expect and how to play I'm hoping to raise my goals.

Kreludor. :D I love this team, and I wouldn't change for the world. My fellow team mates that I've met are absolutely lovely, and Derlyn is fabulous beyond words.

I love the fishies, I'm staying with Maraqua ;)

I've "liked" the posts of everyone who said they are joining Maraqua next year too :P

DC. Everyone is nice there, everyone is hardworking, and everyone is fun to hang around with. I don't think I'll ever switch again. This is my last move, well technically, this is my first move since my past AC's really were just fails :P

DC is $$$$$ <<<< That means money... Hooray for randmoness :D