Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I know that I posted about this before, but that topic is old now. I've TRIED to reach out on the Neoboards but your topic becomes buried VERY quickly

I'm looking for Sparkling Faerieland Wallpaper. I can trade for it. Does ANYONE have this or KNOW someone who has it UFT?

Spring Gift Basket: Make an offer! :D

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=375423223

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a Bag of Peanuts in my trades. It's up at 250K but for you guys 230K ^_^

Neomail me to let me know you're from TDN so I know though :P

I've got 2 things for you guys:

ryuki_green.gif this cute hegelob, the perfect petpet for your pet :D just 25K (lowest on TP is 27K)

clo_usulwarfem_boots.gif Rustic Female Usul Warrior Boots, none on the trading post or the shop wiz, please offer something reasonable :D

trading post link

hope you guys like these stuff :D

Neomysterion Edit: I fixed your Trading Post link for you. ;)

I am looking for a baby paintbrush at a fairly discounted price. Am willing to trade NP and a rare item I have (rarity index 101). Thanks :D

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=c3llard00r

holiday sale! all proceeds go to my baby pb fund!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, just edit your post if you something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Soaked by Gormball - 90k

Illusen Wig - 90k

Little Red Riding Hood Wocky Wig - 35k

Little Red Riding Hood Wocky Shirt - 40k

Green Aisha Morphing Potion - 200k

If you're from TDN, offer 5k below my price, with a 9 on the end (e.g. offer 85,009 on the Illusen Wig)

The wearables are all in my shop now - neomail to haggle!

spottedpntbrush.gif

I have a Spotted Paint Brush in my auctions. The link to it is right here: http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=170656642

Happy bidding!

SOLD!

I have a Pirate Krawk MP up for Auction

I messed up on the increment value and would like some help getting the price up. Your help would be appreciated from me and my Bori :D