Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Selling Randomly Firing Freeze Ray for around 230,000 Neopoints. TDN members get a discount up to 30,000 Neopoints.

Selling Starry Flotsam Morphing Potion for around 150,000 neopoints. TDN members get a discount up to 40,000 Neopoints.

PM me offers on TDN! Thanks!

I have a Haunted Woods Team Jersey. Link below

acs_hauntedwoods_jersey.gif

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=371778625

I only found one price on the TP and it was 1.5mi but I'm willing to trade/sell it for A LOT cheaper!

Selling a Spring Snowbunny snowbunny_spring.gif Looking for 15m in pure. A super rare prize from opening a Spring Gift Basket. I have not seen another one for sale in the weeks I have had it. You can read a little about it in the editorial http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=499. Feel free to neomail me :) Still for sale and still the only one!

Well, I'm LOOKING for any piece of the new map.

My version of maps is:

1 6 7

2 5 8

3 4 9

Meaning, I have piece number 8, currently. I'd like them at a fair price, lower than TP/SW if possible. Thanks!

PROGRESS TO DARIGAN PB FUND: 1,103,321/1,400,000 NEOPOINTS

PROGRESS TO PTERI AGING: 195/644 DAYS

ETA: I am still looking for map pieces, but I am now SELLING a full set of the map for 350K. 330K for TDN

Looking to sell some Morphing Potions:

Island Shoyru Morphing Potion

Island Korbat Morphing Potion

Island Koi Morphing Potion

Desert Gnorbu Morphing Potion

Pirate Pteri Morphing Potion

If you're interested in any of these, Neomail me, and let me know you're from TDN (so I can give you a discount! :laughingsmiley:)

Furniture sale at my shop :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a few items up for auction/trade right now:

*Prickly potion (145k in the trades)--Great defense item. It reflects some damage onto your opponent. Great against opponents who have high strength stats.

*H4000 Helmet (6.5 mil in the auctions)--100% freezer! I cannot stress how important a 100% freezer is to a battle, especially if your pet is at least level 50. I'll explain why on the next one. Sold!

*Ghostkerbomb (7 mil in the auctions)--FANTASTIC bomb. This baby combined with Sword of Skardsen dealt 300 hp of damage under the right circumstances. The right circumstances were with my pet (200 strength), on berserk mode (need at least level 50 to use), while the opponent was frozen from H4000 helmet. When you use Berserk mode, you deal out a lot of damage, but it also makes damage hurt you more, so a bomb is great to use on berserk mode while your opponent is frozen. Sold!

These are the prices I have up. HOWEVER, since I love you guys and want to help you, I'm willing to go lower. Prickly Potion for you guys can go for 120k; H4000 Helmet can go for 6 mil; Ghostkerbomb for 6.5 mil. This offer is for TDN users only, who post on here and didn't just join to get my items for cheap. (I doubt that will happen.) I know it's not a lot less, but I don't want to lose too much more than a million on these. It could make the difference on whether you can afford it or not, and getting these items could make the difference in a win or a draw.

Interested? Drop me a private message on here saying what item you're interested in and what times in NST that you'll be online. Also send me (silveryswirls) a neofriend request, and we can set up a one hour auction, neofriends only.

if you're looking for the packrat avatar, I'm trying to clean out my sdb after getting it. Really really cheap prices (1-5nps for most things). Check it out. Will be adding more 1-5np items as stuff clears out of my shop.

lb_wonderland's shop

Faerie Queen Negg in my trades for 95 000NP: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372674386 sold

@summertwikle: Wouldn't it be better if you sold this morphing potion (they go for 100k) and buy a cheap one for 5000NP ? You would earn a lot of money and get the avvie