Your Goals for this AC.

-Ryan

So.. What are your goals for this AC, stats wise?

Whats your goal for the first day?

Whats your goal for each day?

Personally -

My goal is Double All-star atleast for the whole AC.

I don't have aplan for each day, but on the first day all I wanna do is get that ugly wooden shield off my stats. Not sure if I can pull it off, but I want Rank 6 on the first day. Atleast Rank 5.

Over-all, I would love to reach All-Star. If that's not possible for me this year, to get the highest rank I can, and assisting Maraqua in winning, the best I can.

No daily plan.

I just want to do the best I can. I will get All-Star, though. No doubt about that.

I'd really like to get All-Star but to have that as a goal is just a discouragement because I know I'll never make it. I'm aiming for 10. I got to 3 last year and I'm hoping the change in format (I'm probably the only one excited for it) will help me to not lose interest.

My goal is to just take it one game at a time. Do it daily. Not skip a day. That's my problem is I skip one day and then another and eventually I've just stopped.

My goal for this year is to reach All-Star, as well as redouble my Yooyuball playing for next month since the Altador Cup has shortened the amount of days this year.

Also, I'd like to get a Paint Brush or a Yooyu from the prize shop as well.

I'd love to reach All Star but chances of that are probably fairly slim. I did atrociously last year so I definitely aim to do better than then. I think I'll aim for Level 16 as I like the blue and hope for the best. If I get better I'll count it as a win!

First day: No idea. We'll see how it goes I guess!

Reaching All-Star again.

But, I'm not sure if I will be able to do it. Depends on the minimum you'd have to play each day to achieve it because I'll be relatively busy.

GRAD SEASON. *sigh*

I'm shooting for rank 40! I got 27 last year so I think I can do it.

Of course, my biggest goal is to push Terror Mountain to the win. ;)

I'm going to try to get all-star.

I doubt I'll be able to considering this is my first AC.

But who knows?

I'd like to do better than last year and reach at least Rank 1 or 2 by the first day, and maybe reach a new rank at least once every two days.

Also, I'd love to reach All-Star but that's unrealistic considering how I've done in the past.

Hey, All-star is always an obtainable goal as long as you want it and are willing to put tthe effort into getting it. Too many of you are doubting your chances of it just because your stats before werent great in previous ACs.

I challenge everyone here to a race for All-star.

My main goal is to do my best and get the highest rank I can ^___^

Same with me. This is my first time participating, so I don't want to set too high of a goal for myself! :)