Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Neopets user Coolgirl disabled? I noticed that her username is no longer on the Oldest Active Neopets Accounts listing. Very sad indeed. :(

A possible reason for that would be that she may have grew out of Neopets, after playing it for longer than anyone else who's not a member of TNT. R.I.P. Coolgirl, best of luck in your real-life endeavours.

Yeah, how do you know these things? I'm curious. :P

I've heard from other people, and coolgirl was mentioned in the Neopian Times. I visited her account yesterday and it was disabled.

I read that coolgirl got frozen from logging into Neopets from her husbands computor. I thought that that TNT didn't care what computor you log in from even if it's a different IP? If you can get frozen for that I'm screwed because I am using my mom's computor today.

TNT has stated in multiple Editorials that they don't care what computer/how many computers you log in on. So if that's what's being said, it's probably not true. Plenty of people use more than one computer and TNT says they understand that. They say as long as you play like you normally do, and make sure you log out if you're using a public computer, there won't be an issue.

I've heard that she self freezes in the summer when "CGing is most prevalent". This may not be true of course just something I heard on the boards :)

I've heard that she self freezes in the summer when "CGing is most prevalent". This may not be true of course just something I heard on the boards :)

It could be possible because I went this page that can let you self freeze your self with a link. I didnt have the guts. :(

It's basically disabling your account, if you don't want to use it anymore, it stops anyone else from being able to access it. But if you want it back, I believe you have to go through TNT and have them reactive your account, as long as it hasn't been too long.

I've self froze several times but no more. I love my pets too much :sad01_anim:

EDIT: Oh and about what Spritzie said, I've tried to get back 3 of my accounts back, but it's be so long and it's been a little over two months? Since I sent the ticket? So it's safe to assume I won't get them back but that's okay.

Everyone was moaning that she can get back into her account with ease cause she's got 'special privilages', being a super old player.

... I spend too much time on the boards O.o lol

Aw, lol I just saw an old topic from 2010 someone had bumped and when looking at the posts I was like HOLY FROSTED ACORNS VIRIDIAN IS BACK!! then I realized how old it was. xD

And I wouldn't listen to any rumors on the boards about players. Doubt anyone knows what they're talking about. The boards are like one giant game of telephone with stuff like this.

Oh and btw - You guys remember that guy that defeated Kass in the MD vs DC war? I met him the other day. He stopped by DCM. :D

I do agree, but I am sort of inclined to believe that particular story since I doubt she would have randomly self-iced never to return without saying goodbye, and cause she's one of the oldest players (or is she the oldest? I forget) she is probably a massive target for CGers.

Ionno, it seems plausible.

I wiiiish I'd kept my first ever account XD

That's really awesome! I almost want to say congratulations XD

I still have my first account. Each time I came back from a break, I'd manage to remember a few possible passwords I'd have used before, and once I got in, I'd change it to something that would stick in my mind more for that time.

Now, I really don't think I could remember the password I had when I came back to my account 3 years ago, but when I came back, I remembered it.

All my original sides, which would be roughly 9 years old a piece, I couldn't remember my passwords in the least bit. I seriously have no clue what they might have been.

I have no idea what my original accounts password was/is :(

So happy I've finished work for the day, did so much travelling because I'm having to commute to work in the city where I usually attend University.

Really tired.

And my friends invited me to do something tonight but I really feel like I can't because I'm so knackered. Just want my own bed tonight :(

Yeah, I used to have a bunch of old sides. Some I can't get into anymore, and some that are just gone because of the purge.

I hear ya. That's how I feel during the week once I get off work. My friends always want to do something at night, but I'm usually too exhausted from work and can't fathom the thought of leaving my house or my bed. :P

I think i remember the password of my oldest account. I made it when i was 6, but i had another one i made the year before that got frozen. This is my old one that has terrible TERRIBLE neopet names. xD

Here are others with identically terrible names.

My current active account is actually one of my older accounts that I created when I was 10. I had others back when I was 10, but forgot the usernames for them (has bad memory, plus TNT may have purged those accounts anyway due to inactivity). I'll still use my older account since it has more transfers and better perks than my better-named side accounts.

Strangely enough, my current account was never purged by TNT after 3 and a half years of no use (from Februaray 2007 up to July or August 2010). I used to have some terribly-named pets on my current account before I put them in the pound and adopted some new companions that are on my accounts today.

Also for what True Ladybex said, be certain on what you really want to set your account name or your Neopets' names as. There's no turning back, so be wise of what you name them.