Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

omg i've played level 16 of GTU 7 times....... i think i'm going insane :grrr: can't get past it!

Stuck on Level 16 in Grand Theft Ummagine? TDN's guide to GTU can come in handy if you're willing to get past Level 16 (or another level you're stuck on). You can also check out hawk_y2k1's Petpage for some help on the Secret Levels, too. Good luck with getting the Avatar or Trophy you've been longing for, Hipy_Chicky. :yes:

Stuck on Level 16 in Grand Theft Ummagine? TDN's guide to GTU can come in handy if you're willing to get past Level 16 (or another level you're stuck on). You can also check out hawk_y2k1's Petpage for some help on the Secret Levels, too. Good luck with getting the Avatar or Trophy you've been longing for, Hipy_Chicky. :yes:

Thank you! Unfortunately I've been using the guide and it hasn't helped me on this level. I can't get the guard to stand on the ummagine and the potion always runs out. :sad02:

I had that keep happening to me. I finally discovered, by holding down the arrow key, I was unknowingly making him hesitate. Don't hold down, just click once to get him in the right direction, and you should make it.

Adding to a prior conversation, I'm visiting my in-laws for the holidays, traveling north 3 1/2 hours. I'm excited, though, because (as I've mentioned before) we're giving them their first bikes ever! I'm looking forward to it so much!

I hope everything went well on your birthday (and hoping that you got a lot of great stuff, too), Jess. Also, I never put in a lot of time with playing some of my console games myself, I'm more into collecting video games opposed to playing them. :P

Magma Draik? Congrats on finding out your Magma Pool time Manniqueen! I have no dreams on getting a Magma pet, but I dream on having a Darigan Draik someday, I have some fancy clothes for him to wear!

Congrats on finding your time! I haven't gotten around to searching for my time yet because I don't have the patience for it. Also, don't desire any particular Magma pet currently so not a huge deal.

Magma Draik sounds super-cool. The background & stuff you have on him looks neat & fits the color very well

My last day of my internship before Christmas break will be on the 22nd, I'll be free after that.

Also Jess, would that be the last day of school for you, or the last day of school before Christmas break?

I still enjoy your Rage Comics as well. This one's pretty different since you based it on a true story or event that happened in your life.

My favourite one of your Rage Comics will always be your DragonBall Z one with the Gusta Goten, still cracks me up with that impression.